[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much milk do you drink? I drink 3 glass, and it gives me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x338
How much milk do you drink? I drink 3 glass, and it gives me epic farts.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM
>>
>>36652888

Probably about two litres of skim per day.
>>
>>36652888

That's because niggers can't drink milk
>>
none. too many carbs
>>
I've heard that milk, dairy in general, can contribute to acne. Anyone know if that's true?
>>
>>36652932
>I've heard that milk, dairy in general, can contribute to acne. Anyone know if that's true?
This was true for me,been drinking milk for years and had acne,went away for 99% as soon as I quit milk,results will happen after 2-4 weeks.
Don't drink milk if you want a clean face.
Overall cow milk is shit for humans.
>>
>>36652901
(You)
>>
>>36652970
Maybe I'll go dairy free for a month or two and see if my face improves. Out of curiosity does whey based protein powder have the same effect?
>>
>>36652994
Quit soda and junkfood while you at it.
>>
>>36652888
not that much desu, a glass here and there, but i have milk in shakes, in other cooked food, eat yogurt and quark and overall a lot of dairy products. doesn't make me fart at all, but than again, i'm very used to it
>>
are they changing desu into desu?
>>
>>36653032
Yeah already done that. My acne isn't as bad as it was but it's still present. Also supplementing zinc, changing my pillow case, etc.
>>
>>36652994
>>36652994
>Maybe I'll go dairy free for a month or two and see if my face improves. Out of curiosity does whey based protein powder have the same effect?

Only if you mix it with cows milk.
>>
>>36653055
Whey is a by-product of cheese right? Won't it still contain whatever is in milk that aggravates acne?
>>
>>36653066

Whey concentrate yes, whey isolate no

Concentrate also has a few more grams of fat and carbs. But it's much cheaper. Drink isolate.
>>
>>36653094
Whey Isolate still contains IGF-1 and is going to contribute to acne.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.