[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw there are people that actually lift legs faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: rubbercement.jpg (35 KB, 480x565) Image search: [Google]
rubbercement.jpg
35 KB, 480x565
>mfw there are people that actually lift legs

faggots
>>
i like squatting
>>
>>36649137
i do it fer sports
and for powerful glutes
>>
Gotta get to dunking height somehow
>>
>>36649137
i lift my legs every time i walk, OP. how the hell do you get around?
>>
>>36649223
this is why wheelchairs were invented
>>
>>36649137
enjoy your postural imbalances over time
>>
>>36649137

Who else likes grabbing their own ass, here?
>>
I lifted ur mums legs
>>
>>36650200
Me. Better ass than my Ex
>>
File: 14034895438754353.jpg (94 KB, 1247x800) Image search: [Google]
14034895438754353.jpg
94 KB, 1247x800
at my old job one of my co-workers was a huge 30 year old guy planning on going into the airforce kinda as a fall back job, and he eventually qualified. what he was telling everyone was that he was doing a lot of pull ups and working on his running because of the requirements. i asked what about legs and he kind of slapped his thigh and said oh my legs are fine, it's my upper body that needs work. and proceeded to spit more broscience and justification pertaining to this subject matter.

look you gotta work your whole damn body if you want to get serious. it's ridiculous to have this kind of logic.
>unless you are piana.
>>
>>36650260
not to mention he was like 26%bf and drank cartons of muscle milk for breakfast which has high fat content.
>>
File: kek.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>36649137
Well i lifted my legs about 30,000+ times during a marathon. I guess i'm a super faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.