[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where when you when /fit/ got btfo'd when Batman trains Crossfit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Where when you when /fit/ got btfo'd when Batman trains Crossfit?
>>
bump

funny how /fit/ is all quiet now that they know Batman trains Crossfit to get into crime fighting shape. lmfao
>>
Nobody here cares about capeshit. Go to one of your containment boards
>>
>>36649323
Batman doesn't exist
>>
>>36649323
(You)
>>
File: tumblr_mu5ruwIrKu1r5xfbxo1_400.jpg (58 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu5ruwIrKu1r5xfbxo1_400.jpg
58 KB, 400x400
>>36649351
Ben Affleck actually trained like this to get in shape for the role. And so did Cavill. So you're wrong
>>
>>36649100
Strongman isn't Crossfit.
>>
>>36649100
pulling tires isn't crossfit you dumbass, it's just general conditioning. we do the same shit at my boxing gym
>>
>>36649410
He's not Batman, neither is cavill supetman
They are actors
>>
>>36649410
Thank you. They wanted these guys to look like they're capable, not look like they're on the last day of their cut and itching for a carb. /fit/ went quiet about it because aesthetics are more important to the board than functional fitness. Swallow your egos and get in the goddamn batcave. Train to kick ass.
>>
>>36649441
what a shit boxing gym, if you're doing crossfit workouts for simply punching. You should be doing cardio day in day out.
>>
>>36649460

>tire dragging
>cardio

pick two
>>
>>36649442
That's not the point faggot
>>
File: image.png (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24 KB, 625x626
>>36649410
>>36649100
>Year of Our Lord 1990+26
>Trying this hard
>>
Isn't crossfit a relatively new meme? Didn't George Foreman train that way, like wtih hammers and tires way back in the 60s or 70s? When I saw that scene, I wasn't reminded of crossfit, but of old school boxer training.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.