[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3/10 facial aesthetics >clearly has not lifted ever in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>3/10 facial aesthetics
>clearly has not lifted ever in his life

>pulls a dime piece A-list actress

What is even the point?
>>
File: 1379111332087.jpg (56 KB, 264x292) Image search: [Google]
1379111332087.jpg
56 KB, 264x292
It's almost like lifting for girls is retarded because love is about more than looks (unless you're a whale)
>>
That guys clearly an coke dealer
>>
>>36649885

>there are girls who will "love you for you"

lmao

way to fall for the biggest lie ever told
>>
>>36650020
keep lifting to virginity bro
>>
>>36649885
>>36650020
this guy knows whats up

do these two things:
1. Read the rational male by rollo tomassi (shit will blow your mind)
2. Look up real social dynamics on youtube. Keep an open mind and watch their introductory videos. I swear to god every girl ive banged since my ex and I broke up two years ago have been thanks to these guys.
>>
>>36649885
>>36650315
also looks dont matter for shit. Ive experimented with this, literally going to the gym then not showering and messing my hair up on purpose just to see if I can get laid. As long as your game is solid youll be ok.

The mistake youre making is thinking that women are attracted to men in the same way you are attracted to women. Simply put, men are primarily attracted to looks, women are primarily attracted to behavior.
>>
>>36648414
I have no idea who either of those people are.
Oh and the point is self-respect and dedication. Lifting is about you. It's about not buying something but being able to show everyone you earned your body. It's about looking down on weak and fat plebs that never did anything to better themselves. It's about the attention one gives to their body and the respect they have for this mortal vessel. If your lifting for anything other than yourself as the primary focus then you have already failed.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 548x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 548x358
>>36648414
She is probably fucked in the head.

My 24 year old ex broke up with me and a month later met up with an ugly fat broke 37 year old loser who never even went to college and works as a security guard. She didn't have a good relationship with her father so the acceptance from this old fat loser gives her what she never got from her father or something. Her childhood wasn't even that bad either and she acknowledged that I had a much harder childhood than she did.

It's like how women stay with men who physically abuse them, they're even more fucked in the head than the abuser a lot of the times.
>>
>don't know who im looking at
>google the image
>it's some slamhog actress and her best friend's fiance having a good time
>>
>However, it seems that J-Law hasn’t found romance, as the man in question is the fiance of her best girl friend Laura Simpson – a DJ called Steve Ternosky.
>The couple are getting married in six-weeks – and no doubt had plenty to chat about in preparation for the big day.

So
1) DJ
2) not her boyfriend
>>
File: ladies_in_uniform.jpg (362 KB, 2008x1339) Image search: [Google]
ladies_in_uniform.jpg
362 KB, 2008x1339
>>36651361
Wow damn, whole thread just for btfo. Pack it up boys.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 259x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 259x251
>>36651377
>tfw your mom was an army whore and you are the bastard son result of her whoredom
Feels pretty damn bad :^(
>>
>>36648414
Is that high fashion these days?
>>
>>36650315
le PUA meme
>>
>>36651807
RSD is kinda shitty but Rollo isn't really PUA
>>
>>36651443
At least she didn't abort you like a liberal.
>>
>>36651852
Isn't "The Rational Male" part of TRP?

What is so fucked up about stuff like TRP and PUA is that there is actually decent advice in there, but it's always decorated with all this stupid bullshit and all these world views which are just pandering to frustrated males. Honestly in my opinion the best thing PUA does for you is to motivate you to go out and talk with people and to fake self-confidence.
>>
>>36651443
bra, Army sluts are the worst
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.