[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Anavar General/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: i love to kill.png (78 KB, 1021x746) Image search: [Google]
i love to kill.png
78 KB, 1021x746
Anyone has done Anavar only cycle?
Tell me your stories and tips
I've beeen reading a lot on the internet last days about it and quite mixed opinions.

How much do I need to take daily?
For how long?
do I need PCT?
etc
>>
For fuck sakes unless you're a woman(we're on /fit/ I doubt it) you always need to be taking a goddamn test base. Day one shit buddy. You are clearly not mature or informed enough to be taking roids, you just heard anavar was an oral with basically no liver toxicity or aromatization(read: ya won't get bitch tits) and figured you could just hop on that shit forever for some just-over-natty gains.

You also know nothing about dosage, cycling, or PCT.

Don't even go to /fraud/, you are not ready to roid.
>>
>>36645150
Well, obviously I'm not ready, that's why i'm asking here.
And i've read many people saying on the internet anavar only was quite effective too.

I can't get injection ones in my country, however pills are available.
>>
>>36645184
Crush up the anavar and put it in alcohol. Inject this into your glutes or quads. You won't have to do pct or anything this way

I promise you, I'm a VAR expert
>>
>>36645306
You want me to die?
>>
>>36645184
Anavar only as a male will give you some gains but completely cuck your body because your natural test production will be drastically decreased but anavar won't affect many of the other systems that test will, resulting in you feeling shitty and being in even worse health than you could be on a different cycle.

I can't stress this enough, please don't do an anavar only cycle. And if you want to cycle get medical tests to make sure your heart/liver/body at large can handle it.

If you are set on roiding, start off easy with something like 500mg test E/week, maybe stack it with something like tren or anadrol. Go to /fraud/. And use goddamn injectables, there's a laundry list of reasons why you should be using them over most orals. And you can get injectables in your country, maybe not a lot of sources on the ground but you have the darknet. /fraud/ can also help you there.

I'll say again: you aren't ready. But I figure if I don't tell you this you're going to go with your original plan and potentially fuck yourself up badly.
>>
>>36645353
Why are there so many mixed opinions about anavar only cycle?
I've read many people claiming it's ogod and got good results..
No darknet in my country, i'm not a first worlder.
probably could get injectables via some shady bullshit, but would not trust that
>>
>>36645382
Because they won't hurt some people as much as others, that the nature of steroids, the side affects vary based on the person. Regardless of the damage, a person can still make gains on anavar-only. If you can cheat a testosterone replacement therapy test, that would also be an option. But if you are a male and can only get your hands on anavar(which also may be shady and ineffective, not hard to fake pills), I would highly recommend you stay natural.
>>
>>36645481
ok tell me then what else to take.
pills only though.
>>
>>36645341
Based on your posts in this thread I would be doing you a solid if that were the result
>>
>>36645500
Do you have healthcare in your country?
>>
>>36645520
Aye, but they won't prescribe me that unless serious testesterone problems
>>
>>36645382
It's called buying them online. I litterally got 4 sources for different things I get, all orals like mk677, ostarine, dbol, tbol, oral tren, clen, t3, winstrol, ect.
>>
>>36645541
Is it a take home urine test? Or an unobserved urine test?
>>
>>36645541
I take it back

You should run the var and then go for trt

If it doesn't work out, well ... you weren't a big loss anyway
>>
>>36645560
Can't import them from foreign country, they are checked at customs
online we got only pills
>>36645565
no idea :/
you are talking about faking them?
>>36645573
Why are you so butthurt? Bad life? need any help?
>>
>>36645565
>urine test
>take tren 1st cycle

Are you... trolling the troll?

>>36645602
I have an allergy to stupid people
>>
>>36645609
>have an allergy to stupid people
well, then would not you be dead for being in contact with yourself for so long?
>>
>>36645602
Yes, if you can't fake a TRT test and don't trust underground injectables, stay natural.

Do NOT do a pill-only cycle.
>>
>>36645602
Small chance they get seized, i get them imported from 3rd world countries with no problem.
>>
>>36645632
>Do NOT do a pill-only cycle.
Why?
>>36645657
well, give me links which you buy.
>>
>>36645671
Because a lot of orals are liable to cause liver damage amongst other things and you need to be taking an injectable test base so you don't completely fuck your body up.

You know what? You must be a troll. No one can be so stupid as to not have done any substantial amount of research and then completely miss the point that has repeated like 3 times.
>>
>>36645671
Dont listen to the retard about not doing a pill only cycle. They are spooked about 'muh liver toxicity' and 'forever infertile' bullshit that (with a little common sense and preparation) can be easily avoided with the right supplements to an oral only cycle. My first cycle was with dbol/tbol for a month and seen huge gains (and mostly stayed with my PCT).

You'll find sources by yourself sooner or later, and when you do, thats when your knowledgeable enough to do roids.
>>
>>36645184
>I can't get injection ones in my country, however pills are available.
>test not available
>anavar is
Total bullshit.
>>
Serious answer here
Look into sarms
>>
>>36645353
>Start off easy
>stack with tren or anadrol
Kek pls never give advice
>>
>>36647689

Why not use tren if you're staying on. You won't magically make more gains if you abstain from it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.