[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your country >how's the gym culture over there? >gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (132 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 600x514
>your country
>how's the gym culture over there?
>gym stories?
>>
Old gym
>working class
>occasional guido, local athletes, middle-aged men, VS Pink-clad cardio bunnies, older women doing rehabilitative stuff
Pretty diverse

New gym
>muscle fags, bears, go-go boys, bull dykes, otter twinks, burly leather studs
I love it.
>>
>>36645215
>Didnt mention his country
Guess the country
>>
>>36646272
Leaf?
>>
>>36646272
Guidos only exist in east coast America.

..r-right?
>>
>>36644365
>Australia
>Zyzz brah brah we're all gonna make it brah aint nothing but a peanut brah stereos brah
>only dyels say brah
>>
>>36644365
>Mexico
>inb4 build wall ree beans get out

A lot of people here are weak af because they like running/jogging 10+ miles so when I do 4pl8 deadlift people are impressed. Also there isn't much of a gym culture that I hear of. No strongman stuff. Everything is sorta cardio oriented. At least there's not a whole lot of crossfit shit. Also everybody does brosplit.
>>
>>36644365
>kazakhstan
>a lot of different gym chains and typical old gyms
there is a lot of variety in my city but smaller towns don't have a lot of choices
>gym stories
I've posted this one before few months ago, but will rewrite anyway
>in an ultra cheap gym
>doing my routine
>three retards start running around the gym, practicing CQC, punching the punching bag intensively, screaming
>ironically the remixed mortal kombat 3 and tekken 3 ost is being played for some reason, which never happened before or after that
>some other retard who does every exercise with absolutely incorrect form brought 5-6 friends along and started showing them every exercise he knew, "correcting" them all the time, so they all do retarded bullshit
>they do every exercise and leave, never to be seen again
>finish my routine, go to locker room
>threatened by a huge armenian fatass to move to other bench or be killed
>wait at the reception for 5 min because the receptionist, who is also a pt who is also an owner is nowhere to be seen
>ask for restroom key
>it's a heavy keychain with a giant teddy bear on it
>take the key, go to another building, open backdoor with the key, find restroom in a big empty building with no electricity
>bring the key back, go home
just an average day in my gym
>>
>>36646563
kekked so fucking hard
>>
>>36646544
Nearest of the border, more crossfit you find. But yeah from what i can find the other gyms (that aren't crossfit) are more cardio oriented.
>>
>UK
>People only speak to ask how many sets you have left

>saw a chav try to do a 2plate bench while I am doing dumbell press
>he fails on first rep and almost crushes himself, desperately trying to wiggle out from under the bar
>I didn't help him
>>
>>36646272
>>36646421
Oh, oops. Yeah, I'm on the east coast.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x482
>>36646563
>threatened by a huge armenian fatass to move to other bench or be killed
wut
>>
Germany

>old gym
Huge gym, but full of Turks at every daytime.
Stopped going to the gym, since it became too full.

>new gym
Really small and very full and lack of space in the evening and afternoon. Only go in the morning because i need room to work out.
>>
>>36647243
He told me to move to another bench or he'd kill me.
>>
File: 1395785421225.png (317 KB, 655x700) Image search: [Google]
1395785421225.png
317 KB, 655x700
britbongistan

>small freeweights gym really close to home
>cheap
>used to be super unheard of hidden gem but lately getting more popular
>Always see the same people that go the same time I do (7AM)
>occaisonally spot one another

Ah for stories uhh, one of the stronger guys failed a bench press today and no-one noticed. I think he was too proud to call out for help. He was stuck under the bar for a little while before someone noticed and helped him out.
>>
>>36647381
daww
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.