[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smoking is for weak willed degenerates, don't you agree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Smoking is for weak willed degenerates, don't you agree?
Let's have a quitting smoking thread.

Share your success stories
>how long you've smoked
>how much you smoked
>how you quit
>how long have you been completely smoke free

I smoked socially for about 4 years and the last 2 when I dated a smoker me and her were going through a pack and a half a day together.

I quit Nov. 3rd 2014 and had zero cravings or withdrawals using this dude's method.

>If this was a shill I'd be getting paid and I wouldn't tell you that the .pdf is easily googled and the audio book is available on piratebay.
TANK U BASED ALLAN
>>
>Started 16
>Be complete hermit in parent's basement
>No fresh air
>Ended up with really bad coughing spells
>Decide to quit
>Gave up cold turkey
>Haven't smoked since August 10th, 2011.
>>
>>36635915
Allen Carr saved my life. No joke. RIP homie.
>>
>>36635915
Reading right now, I actually am starting to gag when I smoke and think about what he is writing even though I have been smoking a pack or two a day for years now. Should finish the book tonight. Wish me luck bros.
>>
>>36635915
I quit years ago but I don't think it's for weak-willed degenerates. I enjoyed it a lot and it helped my productivity tremendously.

I just quit to dodge the possible long-term health consequences.
>>
>>36636500
>I don't think it's for weak-willed degenerates

This so much. Nicotine is a hell of a drug, and i kinda like it. I don't smoke cigs, but vape with nicotine juice, cigarillos, etc because it's better (still kinda bad tho). Same thing with caffeine, it's a great stimulant like nicotine to help me out a little when i need it. Letting addiction rule your life and not trying to fix it makes one weak, not using something for fun/to help them out
>>
File: korwiiiiiin.jpg (32 KB, 620x451) Image search: [Google]
korwiiiiiin.jpg
32 KB, 620x451
>>36636384
fuck yeah brutha, don't be a mug.
>>36636499
the best thing you could do is finish it, I made the mistake of putting it down for 8 months because I was scared that either it'd work or it wouldnt.
>>36636500
>helped my productivity
lol no it didn't, citation needed.
At least you quit though, good on you.
>>36636585
>ingesting nicotine
>thinking his opinion matters
get the fuck out of this thread you degenerate.
How often are you sucking on your douche flute and how much did your 'kit' cost you? I'm loling at you trying to excuse your addiction.
>>
>>36636917
>citation needed.
Citation is my life, shithead. Fuck your good on you you little gnome.
>>
I quit because my boyfriend at the time said he wouldn't marry me if I smoked. I wound up leaving him for a taller, buffer guy, but I'm glad I gave up cigarettes.

Quit on August 28 2011. I used a nicorette inhaler for a little while, but decided to stop because it looks like a tampon.
>>
>>36636973
>he thinks constantly thinking about smoking while gritting his teeth and waiting for another one helped his productivity.
Guess what faggot, it didn't XD
>oh yeah chewing sunflower seeds totally helps my productivity
>oh yeah constantly checking my watch helps my productivity.
>oh yeah doing something completely unrelated to being productive helped my productivity.
>>
>>36637006
>let me tell you about yourself
Fuck off. Go suck on your guru's cock
>>
>>36635915
>not knowing that smoking increases gains by keeping test from aromatizing into estrogen
>not knowing original eastern bloc weightlifters used to program smoking breaks into their training routines
>being so weak willed you can't control and moderate your intake of nicotine
Seriously. I had my first cig in 2008 and still manage to only smoke a cig after workout and not have it rule my life and overtake my health.
>>
>>36637019
go back to smoking xD
your shitposting was probably more productive.
>>
I'm cutting, I smoke a pack a day, but I have stopped before and gained a lot of weight, cigarettes really help me from eating, should I stop to improve my cardio game and overall health or should I wait till I hit my ideal weight?
>>
File: cooper.jpg (144 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
cooper.jpg
144 KB, 800x800
Jokes on you OP I smoke em to die.
>>
The dude I buy grass from suggested this book. He still smokes cigarettes but he said it helped a little. Anyone got a PDF? I'm trying to quit by tomorrow so I can continue with C25K
>>
>>36636917
I don't have my own kit, and it's not often i ingest nicotine bro
>>
>>36637475
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=allan+carr+easyway+pdf
>>36637637
so you're bragging about how little you ingest?
wouldn't the real accomplishment be to quit then?
>>
>>36637679
Thanks, although I could do without the sass, Mr. Man
>>
>>36637749
you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: bob-dylan-XCXR_o_tn.jpg (21 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
bob-dylan-XCXR_o_tn.jpg
21 KB, 400x500
>Smoked for 3 years
>about 2 packs a week
>running one day keeled over in pain
>timetoquit.avi
>had a business trip next week, noone i was around was a smoker
>cold turkey: shakes, anxiety, you name it.

Been two months now, upped my PR's astronomically. Never looking back.
>>
>>36637006
>oh yeah doing something completely unrelated to being productive helped my productivity.
It's almost as if Nicotine is a stimulant of sorts.
>>
>>36635915
>how long you've smoked
6 years
>how much you smoked
A pack on weekdays and 2 packs on the weekend, so 3 packs a week
>how you quit
I realized i was no better than a fat fuck that can't say no to a cheeseburger and dropped it cold turkey
>how long have you been completely smoke free
around 6 months now
>>
>>36637921
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=allan+carr+easyway+pdf
>it's almost as if it's classified as a stimulant and a depressant!
>it's almost as if people can't figure it out!
>it's almost as if you're doing stuff one handed!
holy shit you found the secret out :o
>>
Smoked for ten years, quit 8 days ago
>>
>>36638036
keep at it bud, the physical aspect of the withdrawals will completely leave your body in 3 weeks but the problem people face is they expect something to happen.
Let me be clear, nothing happens...
Instead of thinking 'how long can I go without having a smoke'
you should think 'wow, I've already quit smoking and I'm so happy I never have to smoke again'
>>
>tried to be edgy smoker
>ehh
>never smoked again

I see so many people at my job who smoke so much it's kinda sad, i work at a big local hotel and a big majority of teens>adults smoke and vape, feels good not smoking desu
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.