[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you get fit with minimal effort?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: BN2yA5hCYAA8SZw.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
BN2yA5hCYAA8SZw.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
How can you get fit with minimal effort?
>>
>>36633317
Steroids.
>>
>>36633317
Kill your self desu senpai.
>>
>>36633324
Wrong

there is no getting fit with minimal effort OP, taking the b8, you have to get your diet and training on point, adherence is the most important thing, but if that's all you do you most likely make it far unless you have above average genes
>>
>>36633324
and DNP if you're fat
>>
>>36633317
You can go do cross fit for a month and then quit because obviously fitness isn't very important to you.

Or you can put in work as a natty and look good

Or you can put in work on sterons and look like a sick cunt.

You need put in work to achieve anything. If you don't want to work then you obviously don't want to make it that badly.
>>
>>36633317
the minimal effort it will take is a lot of work and dedication.
>>
>>36633324
Oh and also meant to address this

This is wrong many people take steroids and look like shit because they rely on them rather than actually learning how to track calories and train properly. Just go to the fraud thread, see em all the time, people who natties look better then. In fact I fell for the take steroids and you don't have to try meme on my first cycle. I thought I could getaway w just eating everything and chasing the pump lel, no you still get fat, need proper diet and need proper programming to ensure consistent progress
>>
>>36633357
Most likely won't make it far*
>>
>>36633417
But come on it's 2016 isn't there a quick fix for everything yet?
>Get fit quick
>Get rich quick
>Get laid quick
Etc.
>>
>>36633317
>making gains
>making no effort

Pick one
>>
>>36633317
body weight exercises+ mk677+ thermogenics
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.