[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breakfast rate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0076.jpg (2 MB, 2368x4224) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0076.jpg
2 MB, 2368x4224
What did you eat for breakfast today? Also, rate mine.
>>
>>36632646
no bread with your sausos?

end yourself
>>
>>36632688
Enjoy nogains.
>>
I never have time to make shit like this before heading to work. I guess I could wake up earlier, but 6AM is early enough in my opinion. It would also require me to head to bed even earlier to aquire enough sleep for maximum gains.
>>
>>36632813
The ingest part was the sausage and even they need minimum attention. Put them in the pan, turn the heat on, go about your daily routine for few minutes, come back and flip them, repeat
>>
>>36632646
Broccoli, cauliflower, a chicken breast, and a fucked up, mangled swai filet that ruined the entire meal. "Seasoned" with oregano, lime, and cayenne pepper. Easily one of the worst things Ive ate.
>>
>>36632813
What time you leave for work famalama? Not OP, but I wake at 6 and im out the door at 7 and I have enough time to shower, caffeinate and make this breakfast.
>>
I had 2 cups dry Oats with milk and maple syrup
always cold, I don't often cook it.
Also 1 Greek yogurt container, a square of dark chocolate, and a banana.
>>
Three whole eggs with three egg whites. fried in canola oil
Small tin of baked beans
Two pieces of buttered toast
Half an avocado
Handful of roquette
Glass of milk
>>
>>36632646
Ugh next time grill the sausages so they aren't burnt to cinders. And fry the eggs in a clean pan ffs.
>>
My breakfast smoothie :

- 1 Banana
- Large handful of frozen blueberries
- ~80g of frozen kale
- 1 teaspoon of peanut buttter
- small teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 stick of celery

Blitz it up in a blender and It's delicious!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.