[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, what's your resting heart rate and why is I so high/low?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>60 according to doc this am
>HIIT twice weekly plus weekly hikes totaling greater than 7 miles
>>
>>36630697
>hikes totaling greater than 7 miles
woah, slow down there champ!
>>
>>36630733
In one hike, newfriend
>>
>>36630697
Uh, 14 year old me was able to get 25 miles in a day with 1/3 my body weight strapped to me.

>you're pathetic
>>
>>36630774
Uh, 8 year old me was able to get 50 miles in a day with 2/3 my body weight strapped to me.

>you're pathetic
>>
>>36630774
>with 1/3 my body weight strapped to me
so 40 lbs?
>>
>>36630802
It's not hard to walk through mountains

>I s-swear on my scouts honor
>>
>>36630774
>>36630774
At the tender age of 3, I crossed the Sahara carrying the carcass of my deceased twin brother

>you're pathetic
>>
>>36630802
Uh, 4 year old me was able to get 75 miles in a day with 3/3 my body weight strapped to me.

>you're pathetic
>>
>>36630774
>if you hike on the weekends for pleasure, you're pathetic. The only way to hike is month long wilderness excursions, otherwise don't even try.
>>
Uh, before I was born I swam the equivalent of the Atlantic Ocean to become fertilized

>you're pathetic
>>
>be me, born a fish
>fishfriends all want to swim all day, absorb oxygen through gills
>know I don't belong.
>three days after conception, sprout legs and walk on land.
>forefather of the human race

You're all pathetic.
>>
I've been in the low 50s for a while now. While the fatsos from work are usually in the 90-100 range.
>>
My shitpost had babies

>you're pathetic
>>
>>36630979
When I was a fetus, I traveled approximately 2000 miles in the course of 9 months without resting.
>you're pathetic
>>
>>36630697
Resting heart rate varies from 48-55ish. Dunno how the fuck that's possible because I'm still fatasfatass, but my fitness guide told me I should keep on eye on it because bradycardia. I try to run 2 miles after every gym sesh.
>inb4 cardio kills gains/me
>>

I guess it's cause my blood pressure is low
>>
56 for me
>>
62 according to my watch, I box once a week and occasionally do jumping jacks to break up 8-hour gaming sessions.
>>
>>36630770
i went to hiking for the first time last week and it was 16 km total and it wasn't even that tiring.

and i'm a normie with a car. you sound like a pussy tbchwymf.
>>
>>36631936
Cool, I just do it on weekends to enjoy the outdoors. I find it fun, relaxing and I get to be out in the sun. Great job on the 16km
>>
45-51
Nothing at all.
>>
~45bpm, I used to do cardio everyday for about a year to lose weight, I think that's why it's pretty low.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.