[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHEY WILL MAKE YOU BALD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: shit.png (91 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
91 KB, 500x422
WHY THE FUCK YOU DIDNT TELL ME???!!

so i started taking whey protein last year and since then iv been losing hair to the point that my friends started to notice. iv always thought that oh well its my genetics . until today when i was reading that actual researches showed that whey isolate can cause hair loss and baldness.so its not only creatine who does this its THE FUCKING WHEY ISOLATE TOO. im stopping it even though it will effect my lifts but im not going to get costanzaed . its a tough choice
>>
According to fit creatine and whey make you bald. Is this true? Is there anything else I need to know?

I know antidandruff shampoo like head and shoulders will make you bald.
>>
>>36627307
yes apparently whey isolate will make you go bald so im switching to concentrate
>>
>>36627307
>I know antidandruff shampoo like head and shoulders will make you bald.
OH FUG
I've been using selsun blue.

>every pro has a con
THIS WORLD IS CONSTANT SUFFERING
>>
>>36627408
>believing fit

wew
e
w
>>
>>36627411

Google it bitch
>>
I've been taking whey for a long time and haven't had any hair loss...
>>
Way too many trolls today...
>>
>>36627457
>trolls
http://www.the-healthy-diet-paradise.com/causes-for-hair-loss.html
>>
>>36627138
So why would whey protein make you go bald but eating a heavy protein diet in general not? Sounds like bs to me
>>
>>36627307
Creatine "making" you bald isn't true. It only speeds up the process if you're genetically prone to it.
>baldness caused by DHT sensitivity
>creatine raises DHT levels
>>
>>36627587
>tfw prone to it
>tfw i will never get to take advantage of based creatine
why live?
>>
>>36627749
I'm in the same boat. Lucky for people like us, a topical DHT inhibitor is being developed to fight baldness at a local level. Meaning:
>no risk of sides like fin
>can take creatine
>might not even need a script
>>
>>36627914
any source for this?

When will it come out?
>>
>>36627957
Google Breezula. Its going through phase 2 testing iirc.
>>
>>36627580
Why would you think that every molecule is the same?

There are different subtypes of molecules and each one of they gives a different respond

Not all sugars/fats/proteins are the same
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.