[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get abs like that with his body fat %
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
How do you get abs like that with his body fat %
>>
be biggy biggy roideroni
>>
>>36626515
Roid x f
>>
ROIDS. If you are lifting for women, just be ottermode and dress well.
>>
>>36626515
SS+GOMAD
>>
He's on dat dere celltech
>>
>>36626515
deadlifting more then 900lbs helps.
>>
>>36626541
look at those creatine delts
>>
>>36626515

become a pro cyclist
>>
Even if he is on roids, how do other bear mode dudes have abs that are on top of their body fat?
>>
>>36626573
steroids and creatine monohydrate
>>
>>36626532
If you're lifting for girls you might as well just do crossfit and lose all self respect for yourself
>>
>>36626515
favourable genetic fat distribution and such a ridiculously massive core that it's visible under that fat
>>
File: russian breakfast.jpg (54 KB, 534x400) Image search: [Google]
russian breakfast.jpg
54 KB, 534x400
>>
>>36626573
>Abs that are on top of their body fat
tip top tippity kek amigo
>>
>>36626515

visceral fat
>>
>>36626528

Roids?

I thought HGH gave you gut like that. It also gives you that big ass round caveman forehead and jaw
>>
>>36627727

The 'roid' gut is from insulin, actually. Big insulin doses cause the body to lay down a lot of visceral fat - which is underneath the abdominal muscles.
>>
>>36627746
>IF is turning people into big lenny

kek
>>
>>36627746
any way to battle that shit?
>>
>>36627768

[spoiler]do cardio[/spoiler]
>>
>>36627758

Nothing of the sort. Bodybuilders (and less often strength athletes) use exogenous doses of insulin kind of like diabetics do. Its powerfully anabolic, but also causes fat deposits plus water retention and will straight-up kill you if you screw up the dosing of either the insulin or the glucose.
>>
>>36627779
>will straight-up kill you if you screw up the dosing of either the insulin or the glucose

my dad told me the same thing
he said if I took his insulin for whatever reason I would die
scared the shit out of me when I was a kid
>>
>>36627775
oh sweet, thought it's somehow irreversable due the fact that it is under muscles.

figured roids did his cardio for him..
>>
>>36626515
>>36626573

Peps / HGH . If you want to have a huge fucking nasty guy after years of Peps/Hgh abuse then get to cycling no PCT required.

If not, go with AAS
>>
>>36627768

Stop using insulin.
>>
>>36627795
its definitely reversible
pro bodybuilders are losing their guts after a bunch of people made a big deal over it
>>
>>36627795

Its not irreversible, but cardio won't get rid of it as long as they're still megadosing insulin. Strongmen do a lot of cardio/conditioning work.
>>
Being Icelandic probably helps.
>>
>>36626515
growth hormone
>>
>>36627841
>>36627829
thx guys.
>>
>>36626515
Why doesn't he just shave off that remaining hair?
It makes him look 10 years older.
>>
>>36626548
Those Yohimbine abs are looking great too you floppy fish. Compliment him fully or don't compliment him at all.
>>
>>36626515
HGH
>>
>>36627787
He is right.
Insulin replacing something in your body, brain no longer getting his food to function and it is straight path to coma and death.
So after insulin overdose you need to get sugar asap.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.