[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a level 2 left shoulder separation and partially torn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I have a level 2 left shoulder separation and partially torn rotator cuff on the other shoulder. I'm poor and from a eastern European country. So no money for rehab, or surgery. They happened a year ago in a motorcycle accident. By now they're somewhat healed and I can do Judo but its killing me at night.

Is there anything I can do to strengthen my shoulders? A doctor told me to do shoulder excecirses to help my muscles support my bone and tendons. Should I swim? Do push ups? Any advice help will be appreciated
>>
>>36624413
Swimming is probably the best thing you can do anon. Just pace yourself with recovery and don't push yourself too hard or you can do more damage than good. I hope it gets better for you soon.
>>
>>36624816
Thank you, I will take up swimming then, And it's good for cardio I heard
>>
Swim, but take it slow, do freestyle/breast stroke. Once again I emphasis take it SLOW, you can wreck your shoulders/rotato cuff swimming too.
>>
>>36624413
how is judo? i was always interested in joining but im too much of a faggit to join
>>
>>36624413
forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
>>
>>36624904
Judo is pretty bad ass. I started doing it years ago for self defense and confidence.

It's like a mixture of BJJ and wrestling. So we have submissions and takedowns. It can get you ripped and strong for sure.

What sold me on it, is that its a martial art you can do well into your 60's. I'm 23 and 200lbs, I had a couple of mma fights so I can grapple. And there's this small 5'5 japanese guy who weighs 145lb max and he threw me and submitted me like nothing.
>>
>>36624968
I'm from Slovenia idiot lol
>>
>>36624886
Is it because of muscle fatigue?
>>
>>36624978

mate, think you better check that stat about doing it in your 60's. no doubt you can do it if you're not injury prone, dont have a bad accident in training or in life, and maintain the discipline required. But hell man, the amount of people in their 20's with injuries from judo is crazy, i even have one.
>>
>>36625438
Oh I meant the effective self defense part of it. Yeah if you go to grappling and training sessions like a young guy that's not maintainable. But I meant you'll have that muscle memory and knowledge that can help you in a self defense situation. That and you can teach others.
>>
Try taking a lot of fishoil and vitamin d

It doesnt cure it but it tends to prevent it. So if you feel fine until after you workout it should help you out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.