[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be aspie > always re-rack weights because autism >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Sad chuuni.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Sad chuuni.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
>be aspie
> always re-rack weights because autism
>tfw no one else does it and I feels like i'm doing something wrong
>if the equipment that I need is busy, I hide myself in a bathroom stall for 4 min
>skipped 2 days because gym was to loud and busy

help
>>
>>36623033
Look OP, I'm the biggest sperg on the planet. But that doesn't stop me from working out everyday. Quit being a bitch amd lift.
>>
>>36623033

Go during dead hours, then.
>>
>>36623050
how do you cope with waiting till someone finishes ?
that's my biggest current trouble
>>
>>36623133
>Hey dude, let's share X

Not that hard, still I go to a local gym where everyone is super friendly
>>
>>36623133
I normally move on to the next exercise and later come back to it
>>
>>36623133
Depends, if the guy is meaningfully using the machine I do something else and come back

Sometimes some fag is taking WAY too long between sets and I do 2-3 exercises and he's still there on his phone, so I stand there watching him so he'll hurry the fuck up

Yeah, these guys are often a lot bigger than me but no one will start a fight in the gym I go to because I don't live in fucking Compton
>>
File: 1323025019001.jpg (56 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1323025019001.jpg
56 KB, 409x409
I can somewhat relate. The last two workouts, I spent 10 minutes each day reorganizing the weights at the stations I was using.
>tfw come back today and the weights I moved yesterday are still in their spots
>>
>>36623033
>uni gym has shit hours due to small school where nobody lifts
>always rerack weights and such
>dude who runs it always opens up the weight training area and let's me in early.
>>
>>36623033
Buy some beta blockers and realize there's nothing wrong with asking "how many sets ya got left?"
>>
>>36623133
Shitposting on my phone, duh
>>
>>36623232
this
>>
>>36623133
I just go late at night / started going to a 24-hour gym. It's totally possible to find alternative exercises, too, but this situation really blows if it's at the beginning of your workout and/or a barbell exercise.
>>
>>36623033
>waiting for squat rack
>awkward pasty white boy is using it
>ask how many sets he's got left
>no reaction
>I thought he didn't hear me
>notice he had no earbuds in
>thought he was ignoring me
>I ask again, more loudly
>he mumbles "I-I'm finish"
>still not turning to face me
>not even a glance
>mfw
>I audibly say "are you fucking serious?"
>guy scurries out the gym
>never seen him again
What the fuck? Am I that ugly?
>>
>>36623033
>>if the equipment that I need is busy, I hide myself in a bathroom stall for 4 min

just ask to work in between

> always re-rack weights because autism

i do this too, its called respect for the equipment
>>
>>36625346
he was finish
>>
>>36625363
Kek
>>
>>36623033
What do you want more, anon? To feel comfortable and stay the same, or spend a few moments of torture and grow as a human?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.