[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too late to cut for this summer >I'd be too small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1387389017458.jpg (63 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1387389017458.jpg
63 KB, 399x382
>tfw too late to cut for this summer
>I'd be too small anyway

Who else /11 months lean bulk ahead/?
>>
bumpo
>>
brahs

i cant be the only one
>>
i dont cut or bulk i use common sense
>>
been cutting for 2 months already brah
>>
>>36622199
>doesn't post bod
Make sure to keep your back straight while loading up 85 on the bench, wouldn't want to injure your delicate figure.
>>
>>36622227
Pleb. Get on my level. I've been cutting for almost 5 years.
>>
>>36621943
Your attitude is bringing the "diet starts next.Monday since this.Monday I already fucked up" to a whole new level.

>oh it's April forgot to start cutting 2month ago better try again next year

Grow some balls and cut.you.lazy bastard
>>
>cutting by the seasons

Pleb
>>
>start cut too late because you're lazy
>have been "bulking" but are still small
>your solution is to get even fatter
>going to end up a perm bulk fatass

Wew Lad, solid plan.
>>
>>36622350
b-but I'm to small to cut
>>
Bruh just dirty bulk until mays over, then DNP like a mofo last two weeks of June
>>
Fuck that I started cutting yesterday. When it's done it's done.
>>
>>36621943
>too late to cut

no it's not. 10 weeks puts you in the middle of june and 10 weeks of cardio, water, vegetables and egg whites will make you shredded fastef than you can say "Somebody say heyyyyyyy! we want some pussssssay!"
>>
>>36622389
People ironically don't understand that you can cut rapidly if you have the balls and willpower to do so.
>>
I might be cripple but my dick still work
>>
>>36622414
>Somebody say heyyyyyyy! we want some pussssssay!"

Fucking lost it.
>>
File: 1435967827116.jpg (44 KB, 529x502) Image search: [Google]
1435967827116.jpg
44 KB, 529x502
>he fell for the bulk/cut meme
>>
>>36622520
who dat
>>
>>36622538
some shitskin
>>
>>36622376
Tbh if you've been lifting for even like 3 months, you're fine to cut. It's better off starting at a low bodyfat % anyway, just make sure that you actually keep lifting during it.
>>
>>36622563
It depends on where you started.

If skinnyfat you shouldn't stop bulking after 3 months, just because you're afraid of beach season. There wouldn't be anything to show off, and it's going to postpone his actual beach season body by a lot.
>>
>>36622607
>>36622563
this desu

I can only bench a 45lbs dumbbell per side for reps

obviously I'm not gonna cut, I'd look like shit
>>
>>36622653
Depends on what your goals are.
If you're swinging 45 dumbbells for benching on each side, depending on your height that's probably fine to cut on. If you're trying to go and become a manslut for the summer, go ahead and cut. If you're in it for just being big and strong, fuck cutting.
>>
>>36622679
6'1

and yes I primarily lift for girls

guess I'm gonna cut for like a month and then reevaluate brahs
>>
>>36622698
Defo cut then. Abs are p. much high up there on the list of "things girls want to lick", right below my monster cock. Abs for girls, biceps for guys.
Seriously though. Can't state this any more seriously: girls go crazy over abs.
>>
>>36622732
solid advice bro, thx
>>
>>36622414
11/10 post
>>
>>36622732
is it true that girls love glutes?
>>
bumb
>>
started lifting 2 weeks ago as a 6'0 145 pound skellie, so i'm just going to clean bulk through summer. what's the point of cutting to show off all of the nothing i have? rather eat above maintenance and make the most out of noob gains.
>>
>>36622945
massive gloots for the sloots, brah.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.