[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you hate so much fat people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10
Hi, my name is daniel and my friend showed me this website

first off im disgusted, how can you insult fat womans, they are one of most beautiful woman out there, they're precious a pearls that you need to protect

answer with no trolls pls
thanks
>>
File: thank you jesus.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
thank you jesus.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
>>36621638
>>
File: 1459373433394.jpg (714 KB, 4300x3600) Image search: [Google]
1459373433394.jpg
714 KB, 4300x3600
>>36621638
Pls go
>>
>>36621638
Please go back to /b/, we're not autistic enough to take your bait
>>
I really wish I had a pearl with that size
>>
>>36621638
honestly, because we're jelous of fat people, we want their life but we dont want their body and health issues just like they want our body but don't want to put in the work. Fat people represent happiness, they can sit on their ass all day and just stuff their face with all kinds of sweets, we want that life, not a day goes by where I don't want a family size pack of Chips Ahoy Chew Chocolate Chip Cookies, but I can't have it. So everyday I make fun of fat people to make myself feel better, even though they do not impact my life in any way, shape, or form.
>>
Finally somebody who understands me, OP.
>>
This just show how horrible /fit/ is sometimes, if you get triggered with this you should go to fuck out
>>
layz shit bait
>>
>>36621638
Its because they are ugly and they smell bad. They think they are precious pearls but they really are just lumps of cat poo.
>>
>>36621638
pls stop
>>
File: image.gif (434 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
434 KB, 500x246
>fat blob comes into work
>wearing makeup and shorts etc. Looks confident and shit.
>sits with group and starts flashing smiles everywhere
>blurts out that me and her have conversation to continue
>mfw
>tries to remind me of something that she told me last week apparently
>say oh yeah just cuz i felt bad
>doesnt talk rest of day
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 299x200
fat hate thread? Okay!
>>
File: 1381861012866.jpg (180 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1381861012866.jpg
180 KB, 550x366
>>
because they aren't as good as chubby ones
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 564x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 564x777
>>36624911
>>36624922
Welp! The dubs don't deny! Fat hate it is.
>>
File: gravy.png (366 KB, 539x642) Image search: [Google]
gravy.png
366 KB, 539x642
>>
File: UK Yahoo Answers.png (50 KB, 758x486) Image search: [Google]
UK Yahoo Answers.png
50 KB, 758x486
>>
>>36621638
>baiting
Ok Fat hate will be
>being illegal beaner
>starting to work cleaning houses, doing garden and typical mexican stuff
>have to clean the house of this guy, regular client
>Asked for full service, clean carpet, vacuum, clean couches
>the client tell my uncle that there's a key under a plant pot in the entrance and that we should let it there once we are done
>we get in
>the house had a weird smell, a sweet/sour/bitter combination between sweat, dirty socks and something sweet and rancid
>surprisingly the place doesn't looks very bad
>I open the windows and start the work as usual
>everything goes as normal
>Is time to clean the couches
>is a set of 3 pieces
>2 of them looks almost new so I just pass the vacuum cleaner
But the main couch is another different story
>one seat piece in the center of the living room looking directly to the TV
>the fucking smell
>I really can't figure out how a piece of furniture can smell this way when your whole house have A/C
>candy stains and envelopes under the cushion
>millions of crumbs
>the water I used to clean it immediately starts looking like the water of a clogged toilet in a bus station
>took a fucking eternity to Finish it
>after I finish it the couch is at least 2 tones clear
My uncle finished doing all the house while I was doing that and he just mocked me because he knew that couch will be in the same state the next month
>>
>>36624937
too bad she would look like shit without clothes, looks fucking hot in that photo
>>
>>36624937
She looks like Natalie Dormer's chubby teenage sister
>>
>>36621638
I personally used to be fat. Self hate is pretty much what drove me to loose weight and seeing people act as if being massively overweight isnt a problem really pisses me off.
I dont care if people dont want to loose weight but acting like they are perfect and healthy drives me bananas.
>>
>>36621638
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.