[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
otc test boosters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119 KB, 1920x816
Are maca, tribulus and the like bullshit, or do any of these work at least as libido enhancers, if not really testosterone boostes?
>>
>>36619676
No, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>36619676
They may raise you levels by like, 10%, but nothing significant. Even that is being generous. A placebo effect can always be beneficial, though.
>>
>>36619729
>They may raise you levels by like, 10%
Good job puIIing a number out of your ass, you uninformed faggot.
>>
>>36619676
Maca boosts my libido. So does ZMA but tribulus does nothing. I only feel it when I take first take it, after a few weeks everything normalizes again.

I don't think they've been proven to affect test though.
>>
>>36619745
>being an Internet tough guy on a Moroccan Clay Pottery board
>>
>>36619812
ActuaIIy this is an image board. You're more retarded than we originaIIy thought.
>>
>>36619825
>we
>>
The only stuff that works and/or works to a degree where it is actually worth spending money on is ZMA(zinc, magnesium), vitamin D and melatonin. Melatonin helps because it reduces cortisol which inhibits test production.
>>
From what I recall on the subject they tend to only raise levels if you were already a bit low for what ever reason and even then not by much. I also seem to recall that while they may raise test it might not be in the state where it results in increased mass, something about free test versus bound test
>>
>>36619825
>he doesn't get the joke
Ayyyyyyylmao
>>
Maca is a good stimulant and libido booster, doesn't boost test though but can balance hormones
>>
I have a whole text file with references and such, but it was too long to post.

Here's my findings:
Nettle Root extract, Forskolin, Eurycoma Longifolia Longjack extract, and Quercetin/Luteolin are test-boosters with studies to back them up. They work in varying ways - Longjack increases Luteinizing hormone release, Nettle Root blocks SHBG thus increasing "free" testosterone, Forskolin's mechanism of action is unknown to me but showed promise in studies. Quercetin/Luteolin are two estrogen blockers which show some promise. Chrysin was on the list alongside those two but has horrible bioavailability, so beware of herbal E-blockers.

After those "Enhancers", I have Boron, Zinc, Vitamin D, and D-Aspartic acid - four nutrients which have reliably increased Testosterone in studies. They all act by simply boosting the body's ability to produce testosterone via it's own natural mechanisms, just by making sure the raw ingredients for the process are there and encouraging optimal testicular function.

Anything else I've looked into appears to be a ripoff. And most of the products containing more than one ingredient are massively under-dosed. I also no longer recommend Fenugreek for boosting T, although it does seem to be a good supplement for preventing diabetes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.