[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse, /fit/? https://www.youtube.com/wat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
What's your excuse, /fit/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvpIySenwfk
>>
>>36617118
>Americans make the news when they lose weight
Jesus
>>
>>36617131
It's the fact that she's a 9 year old girl with more self control and sense of discipline than most people who browse this board.
>>
File: cf9WanE.jpg (34 KB, 385x499) Image search: [Google]
cf9WanE.jpg
34 KB, 385x499
uhhh uhh uhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh.
TFW no cute 9yo girl to "inspire" me.
>>
>>36617144
Ummmmmmmm no. Her mother put her on a ketogenic diet.

Literally easy mode + she was forced to lose weight.
>>
>>36617144
so why did she get fat in the first place?
>>
>>36617177
Ketogenic diet with less than 20 g of fat? These are the people that give you advice on this board.
>>
>>36617177
>>36617198
>>36617207

>has still accomplished more
Does it matter how?
Stay fucking salty.
>>
Good on her parents for unfucking their children up
>>
>was chubby kid
>mostly due to the food my mom fed us
>moved out at 15 and was able to get fit
>21 now
>little sister is 13
>FUCKING OBESE
>mom doesn't do any thing to help her
>"Healthy food is too expensive"

God help them
>>
>>36617131
shiiiit. kek'd out loud, woke neighbors.
>>
>>36617272
save your sister
>>
>fat shaming does it again

and yet fatties still act like it isn't helping. most of these weightloss stories start with "I got bullied at school" as the main motivation for their weightloss.
>>
I don't have blessed genetics as that fake smallfat, I simply cannot lose weight because I'm naturally heavy
>>
>>36617118
>"She started walking everyday and lost 37lbs"
You don't fucking say.
>"started to run as well, and eat healthful smoothies"
Now, you are just making this shit up. Impossible!

fuck, I'm surprised she still looks skinny-fat. You had to drag me in from outdoors at night, weekly exercise was met evryday after school.

kids have peaked metabolism all through adolescence. its a real fucking crime they are even able to put on so much body fat. somebody or somthing is abusing them. Looking at you parents and sugar.
>>
>>36617318
this

after school I would go out and ride my bike, or play soccer with friends

shit, when I was 11/12 we used to walk 2 miles to the towns swimming pool
>>
>>36617272
>have dad whos fit
>me and brother love working out, little brother lost his way and is full on diabeetus mode
>dad apparently doesnt give a shit anymore so i decide to take him under my wing by having him join me in my boxing routine
>complaining whole time but halfway through shuts up and starts actually hustling
>tell him we can do this every other day and he says ok
>texts me saying father is pissed cuz the garage we were practicing in is lost
>call my dad and tell him its my fault and ill buy him another lock
>tell him how im going to help bro with weight loss and how much he hustled
>NO YOU CANT USE THE GARAGE ANYMORE AND LEAVE HIM ALONE HE HAS CHORES AND CANT EVEN DO ANYTHING RIGHT BLAH BLAH
>tell bro dont listen to him well train somewhere else
>says its ok hell just keep trying diet
>know dad made him feel like shit
Breaks my heart my bro will never make it brehs and more that my dad can just let him
>>
>>36617118
>exercise and not eating like shit leads to weightloss, more news at 11
>>
>>36617118

>go to the youtube page
>expect to see a ton of hamplanets bitching in the comments and a ton of dislikes
>see neither

i-is there hope lads?
>>
>>36617368
Even they cant deny she turned into a goddamn CUTIE. CUTE!
>>
>>36617346
Ya, it wasn't even a thing - walking/biking around town when 12 years old. My town was 30k pop. so it was a small city but still miles and miles had to be trek'd. I just don't understand.
>>
>>36617246
I never dicredited her. I think she did well. But the guy saying she was on a keto diet is a retard.
>>
File: sensible_chuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sensible_chuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>36617131
Brutal
>>
>>36617144
A nine year old shouldn't be making her own food choices. A child's weight is based on what their parents feed them.
>>
>>36617348
Kekeroni
>>
>>36617300
The biggest problem with modern society is the lack of shame.
>>
>>36617131
>>36617348
The thing is most people dont realize these simple concepts. They all think its MUH GENTETICS, MUH I EAT VEGGIES AND MEAT AND IM STILL EXEMPT FROM THE LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS so the more stories that make the news like this the better so it can become more common knowledge
>>
>>36617272
Are you me?

Mom wont fucking listen
>>
>>36617207
Keto for fit and no epileptics has less than 20g of carbs and fat and mainly is high protein, only retarded fatties with 0 knowledge go for the high fat version of keto.
>>
>>36618143
what is rabbit starvation?
>>
>>36618149
What is Keto isn't something to be done for more than few months?
>>
>>36617434
She has a nice face and legs, shame of the clothes she has on and still a bit overweight.
Fit little girls are always the most attractive ones.
>>
>>36618031
A way I managed to be healthy while still living with my parents was just offering to go do the groceries for them. I'd buy healthy things so there'd be healthy food in the house.
>>
>>36617272
>"Healthy food is too expensive"

I hear this all the time. Even if you buy frozen vegetables, they're about $1-$3 a bag depending on the brand. I don't see how buying unhealthy shit is cheaper.
>>
File: 1393687172308.png (35 KB, 262x236) Image search: [Google]
1393687172308.png
35 KB, 262x236
>>36617131
>>
>>36617118
>still fat
>>
>>36618199
>Fit little girls are always the most attractive ones.

>>>/b/
>>
Why does that girl's mom sound exactly like a female Rippetoe?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.