[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If should pick only two exercises for your lower body and only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1445233634524.jpg (80 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1445233634524.jpg
80 KB, 533x800
If should pick only two exercises for your lower body and only two exercises for your upper body which exercises you will choice?
>>
>>36615517
OHP, chinups, squats, deadlifts.
>>
>>36615517

>Lower

Squat + Deadlift

>Upper

OHP + Weighted chins
Most bang for your buck, don't really see how you can top it.
>>
>>36615518
/thread
>>
upper
curls and tri extensions
lower
>implying
>>
>lower:
squats and deadlifts

>upper:
press and benchpress

its literally what im doing already.
>>
>>36615518
Enjoy no chest. Replace OHP with bench
>>
>>36615782
enjoy your saggy titts.
I think maybe a high incline would be best.
>>
>>36615782
bench being popular while ohp isn't is literally the reason so many dudes have shoulder issues.
>>
>>36615518

Literally this
>>
>>36615518
>>36615539
Perfect, came to post this.
>>
>dead lift
>for lower body
Lol d
>>
>>36615796
>tfw stopped benching because of 'saggy' pecs

Feels like I've got some tits sometimes
>>
>>36615923

>thinking bench and ohp don't use the front delts just as much
Only reasons why ppl have shoulder issues is due to shit genetics, using stupid bench grip widths and no upper back/rear delt training
>>
>>36616141
who are you quoting?
>>
incline db bench
lat raises

rack pulls
fuck you im stealing another lower and adding curls
>>
>>36616141

The shoulder issues from bench aren't related to the front delt usage.
>>
>>36616172
what's being dyel like?
>>
>>36615518
first post = best post
>>
>>36615518
this
>>
>>36616204
its pretty cool actually being able to build muscle because i dont give a single fuck about memelifts and getting stronger for people on the internet; you think a larger squats gonna get you laid? nope, my biceps do tho because im a straight fuckboy.
>>
>>36616250
Kill yourself
>>
>>36615517
I don't only exercise during some tiny portion of the day at a gym though. The body is too complicated to limit to only 4 total movements. Even the pros don't only do weightlifting, or powerlifting, they include many other alternative lifts and movements to take care of imbalances so that they can combat the symptoms of specialization.

That all said. Weighted dips and pullups for upper body, running and deadlifts for lower body.
>>
>>36615782
>>36615518
Incline bench, hits both
>>
Clean and jerk (just clean if jerk doesn't count)
Snatch
OHP (or Jerk, if can't do it with clean)
Pull ups
>>
>>36615518
First post best post, as always. You could maybe swap OHP for incline bench though, depends on physique and strength goals
>>
>>36616102

Are you trying to meme here or something?

What the fuck do you think controls hip extension?

Your legs have more muscles than just quads.
>>
>>36616250

>falling for the memelifts meme
>>
>>36616250
plz post body
>>
>>36616141
>shit genetics, using stupid bench grip widths and no upper back/rear delt training

can't help it. helps it.

Do think before you speak, or is that not a prerequisite where you are from?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.