[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too busy, intelligent and nihilistic to lift How am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: monkey.jpg (122 KB, 634x876) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
122 KB, 634x876
>tfw too busy, intelligent and nihilistic to lift

How am I supposed to lift when I am a busy entrepreneur?

How am I supposed to lift when my higher state of consciousness (as a result of my higher intelligence) causes me to feel more pain when I lift than the average person?

How am I supposed to lift when I am intelligent enough to have been exposed to the philosophical doctrine of nihilism, and thus have realized the complete utter meaningless there is to life and any goals that I may have?

*sighs*

Why couldn't I have just been born lazy, dumb, and ignorant like all of you meatheads?
>>
>>36613524
You're a cunt, gladys
>>
>>36613524
fuck off, retard
>>
>>36613524
You're not too busy or nihilistic. You have a lazy as fuck mindset, take an hour out of your day and work out, you'll actually do better in work/classes.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 297x331
>>36613524
It's this post again...
Replace nihilistic with narcistic douche and you've answered all your rhetorical questions... Idiot
>>
Nice pasta
>>
>>36613524
>oh no! you claim to be smarter than me while spouting retarded shit!
>that's clearly a picture of an ape titled wrongly
>I'm so mad right now!
muh jimmies
>>
Never gonna make it
>>
Kek
Posts like this are why I love fit desu
There are actually dumbasses that don't realize this is satire too which makes it even better
>>
play some bridge Gladys
>>
>>36613557
>>36613559
>>36613574
>>36613582
>>36614956
>>36615482
>>36615845
Newfags. Not just to /fit/, but to 4chan in general. Even if you haven't seen the pasta before, there are ao many obvious memes crammed in there.
>>
>>36615896
This why does no one lurk any more?
>>
>>36613524
The problem with this rendition of the pasta is that your first paragraph directly contradicts your last one. Aside from that, I really enjoyed it. It's a daring synthesis.
>>
>>36615896
>implying some don't just want to fuel the same post they have seen at least once a week here.

you wasted more time quoting everyone than I did shitposting.

way to put is in out place annon.
>>
>>36616018
Oh, you were just pretending to be retarded? How about you pretend that you aren't a beta cuckold for once in your life.
>>
>>36616049
why do you need to project so much?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.