[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if I ate 3000 calories and double my bodyweight in protein every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1444002461921.jpg (174 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444002461921.jpg
174 KB, 1280x720
if I ate 3000 calories and double my bodyweight in protein every day and did 100 pushups/squats with dumbells/calf raises with dumbells/ and weighted pullups daily how quickly would I see results?
>>
>>36611856
Depends on your TDEE and current level of fitness.

Weight? Height? Lifestyle?
>>
>>36611934
I'm like 140 pounds, 6 feet, and I haven't lifted in almost 2 years.
>>
>>36611856
Why double your bodyweight? That's literally wasting money on whatever source of protein you choose. Some people here are going to advocate 1g/lb, while technically the suggested amount is .5-.8g/lb. Don't double your weight, it WILL NOT speed up the process in any way.
>>
>>36611934
Weight: as much as 3 huge pieces of shit
Height: manlet
Lifestyle: full time shitposter
>>
Just ditch the fucking meme exercises and pick a real routine
>>
>>36611946
TDEE? The things about those exercise is you won't see crazy gains or anything. Unless you start adding resistance and progressively overloading. Also eating at 3000 will just make you fat. Judging from your weight and height, that's far above where you're gonna need to be in order to build any muscle, it's just wasteful.
>>
>>36611856
>this fucking autismical
>>
>>36611957
Why be rude anon? He has a question, I'm bored and feel like possibly helping some kind anons on here. This isn't hurting anyone.
>>
probably very quickly.

ud be retarded to do weighted pullups everyday

pushups daily np, keep adding more every day

DO IT AND FIND OUT POST RESULTS BE A HERO U FAGOT
>>
>>36611946
Why not just get back to real lifting bud?
>>
>>36611856
>and double my bodyweight in protein

Eating more protein than you need isn't going to do anything but make you really flatulent. Anything more than 1g per kg of lean body mass is wasted.
>>
>>36611950
Got it, I'll keep it at 1g per lb, but it shouldn't matter if I go over occasionally, right?
>>36611967
This is sort of like a primer for going back to the gym and lifting regularly again, any progress I made in the past has been lost and I'm a skinny lazy piece of shit again.
>>36611974
My TDEE is like 2100 kcal, so if I'm trying to gain size shouldn't I add about 500 calories to that?
>>36612011
Like I said I want to spend two or three weeks doing light stuff before going back to the gym, my strength is not where it used to be
>>
>>36612029
Adding 500 calories will be perfectly fine anon, you won't be able to stress your body enough to validate a 900 calorie surplus. And yes, going over on the protein won't hurt anything, you'll just fart alot. Personally the farts smell fucking atrocious but that's me and my bowels. Best of luck anon! I wish you a speedy trip back into the gym.
>>
>>36611986
He's subtly baiting, his question is "how many anons will fall for this"
>double my bodyweight in protein
>listing exercises with no rep range/set #s
>no definition of results

He's good, but not good enough
>>
>>36612058
>Tfw when you've been a lurker for years and still get had

I'm too nice for this place.
>>
>>36612029
>1g per lb

Still too much
>>
>>36612056
Thanks for the advice senapi
>>
>>36612075
Some believe it is, but some also swear it's the amount to make sure your efforts aren't wasted. If it doesn't create a financial burden or excessive intake of calories there's no real issue except the flatulence.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.