[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm like 300 lbs. How much weight do I have to lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 0U0Eypq[1].png (117 KB, 1197x394) Image search: [Google]
0U0Eypq[1].png
117 KB, 1197x394
So I'm like 300 lbs.

How much weight do I have to lose to do a cartwheel without breaking my arms? Summon your autism, fit. I need hard figures.
>>
>>36611579
You're asking for hard numbers on a fitness board about how much your own arm muscles/bones can handle before breaking? Full retard. Do a handstand, if you can manage that you can do a cartwheel. There are no 'hard numbers' for this.
>>
>>36611594
Can you do a cartwheel? How fat are you? How much do you lift? If I can equal you I can do a cartwheel.
>>
>>36611619
Yes, Not fat at all (195lbs), How much on what lift in particular?
>>
>>36611579
I'm fairly certain you'll fall over before your arms are going to outright break. Do you feel unsafe? Or are you trying to do a cartwheel for some particular reason? Why not just lose weight because it's the healthy thing to do? Not judging anon, simply curious.
>>
>>36611579
Chris Farley could cartwheel like a motherfucker he was over 300.
>>
>>36611631
Upper body is probably the most important. What's your arm strength like? I'll probably have to go way higher.
>>
>>36611652
Yeah but he looked ridiculous doing it. That was what was funny. I'd like to be able to do it naturally maybe on the beach. I feel like that'd be a good place to be at physically. A decent goal.
>>
>>36611658
Well anon my routine is pretty retarded by fit standards but if you'd like to know, here are some stats.

Max bench is 263
I curl 40lb DB's for reps
I do 4x10 chin ups
Do some upright rows with 70lb EZ bar

That's not all but those are my main exercises. Not trying to brag, I'm aware they aren't impressive but those are some numbers for you. I don't OHP yet because well...I don't.
>>
>>36611702
Ok I was thinking I'd have to focus on the overhead press mostly and just a lot of cardio.
>>
>>36611658
A strong core will help alot too. Don't want your legs all flopping around when you're halfway through with the cartwheel.
>>
>>36611718
Well, with a cartwheel you aren't really doing any eccentric/concentric action. If you're doing it fluidly it's more of an isometric thing. There's an exercise some people do where you grab the bar like you're going to do a chin up, and then just hold as long as you can. I'd imagine that might help you with your goal as well so you might wanna look into it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.