[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i need some advice. Basically me and my girlfriend were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Guys i need some advice. Basically me and my girlfriend were really happy, but recently she's started going to the gym. she said she was unhappy with how she looked, even though i re-assured her she was beautiful to me.

I didnt know too much about the gym, i usually run but thats about it. So recently shes started hanging around with this guy at the gym, apparently its just until she gets comfortable.

I dont want to come across as insecure, but im worried something might be going on. She goes to the gym most evenings and im left at home by myself. Sometimes she'll get dinner with him afterwards. ive asked if i could come along, but she always says she doesnt know what time she'll be done at the gym.

Is this normal? i just want my girlfriend back, ive spent so much time on this relationship.
>>
G8
B8
M8
>>
>>36611028
Say hi to your wife's son from me. :^)
>>
>>36611028
go to some other gym, find a bitch there you can workout with, if your girls pissed or suspisious about it, it's because she's fucking with her gym partner
>>
>>36611028
needless to say, im 101 % sure that guy want's to fuck her, it's male nature - you should be pissed (i would)
>>
>>36611040
>gate

Also
>falling for the relationship meme
Lol you faggots never learn. Women will ALWAYS without exception jump ship if someone better comes along. They are all worthless whores and trusting is the dumbest thing you can do.
>>
>>36611028
to answer your question - no, it's not normal
>>
>>36611093
^^ dude is right. and if she won't let you come along with her, it's almost game over
>>
>>36611114
>>36611093

guys i know theres a whole thing about women being whores, but this girl is different. i swear we didnt have sex for the first two months we were together, i met her parents and they're very respectable and middle class.

it hurts to think of her with another guy. i found a pic she took of the two of them on her phone, i dont like the way he was standing near her but i think im just being paranoid
>>
>>36611161
Totally not the same guy. Just fuck off with your shit thread you wanker.
>>
File: troll_thread.jpg (19 KB, 240x249) Image search: [Google]
troll_thread.jpg
19 KB, 240x249
>>36611028
>>36611161

>Those filenames

Nice try, kiddo
>>
>>36611187
me with a haircut, and without. what the hell man its obv me.
>>
>>36611028
bruh shes not worth all this shit just looking at her, break up and move on, shes probably waiting for you to man up and do it anyway, dont get caught in the sunk cost fallacy
>>
>>36611161
I love the cuck meme
>>
>>36611028
I wouldn't have taken you as a Sherry OP.
>>
>>36611028

>I've asked to come along
>not just going

>but she says she doesn't know what time she'll be done at the gym

Yeah, you're done. If she hasn't sucked his dick and had him balls deep in her, it'll be pretty soon. The fact that you didn't go to the gym to begin with, is a pretty huge fucking flag that this was gonna end badly.
>>
>>36611236
how much you bench bro?
>>
shes probably getting piped man. im sorry
>>
>>36611236
Quit posting your friend's pics you fuck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.