[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online adderall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (928 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
928 KB, 750x1334
Does anyone know any good sites I can purchase adderall from? I'm getting deep into my cut and I have difficulty focusing/concentrating on work and don't want to fall behind at work. Thanks in advance my fellow /fit/izens
>>
>>36608364
You are weak.
>>
pretty sure i'd get banned if i gave u a specific source

but check out dark net markets, that's all i'll say
>>
>>36608364
If you go on /r/DarkNetMarkets on reddit, there's a lot of resources on how to buy and who to buy from
>>
>>36608559
Well memed
>>
Bazunga
>>
Thanks gents
Happy Friday
>>
>>36608364
Just find a psychiatrist, exaggerate your symptoms a bit (try not to overdo it), and enjoy your legal speed
>>
ECA stack is basically diy adderall that's cheaper and also not illegal

go to the pharmacy and buy caffeine and bronkaid
>>
>>36608753
Tbh I don't want a script as I don't want to have to take it year round. I honestly only want it for work when I'm cutting. I know they test you to make sure you're taking your addy and not just getting a script to sell it.
>>36608789
I actually already take an eca stack along with clen in the morning for my fasted cardio. Helps wake me up but I'm basically desensitized to it now. Along with caffeine. I'm in such a deficit that I feel like I caffeine can help wake me up, but not mentally wake me up if that makes sense.
>>
>>36608936
They don't test you to make sure you're taking it. I got some and just take it whenever I want to focus better or as a pre workout
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.