[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Het /fit, how is my baseline? I gave been considering to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20160401_195302-1.jpg (2 MB, 2257x2216) Image search: [Google]
20160401_195302-1.jpg
2 MB, 2257x2216
Het /fit, how is my baseline? I gave been considering to start working out :)
>>
SHOO SHOO HUNGRY SKELETON
>>
>>36607920
:(
>>
Yes it is okay.

Now lift and eat.

(be warned of fridgemode tho)
>>
>>36608105
What is frifgemode?
>>
>>36608213
Gaining too much weight too quickly. You can only put on so much muscle in a period of time and if you overeat you might put on unnecessary fat. Look up grey skull lp. Look on youtube for instructions on how to do each workout and focus hard on technique and feeling the right muscles contracting. Go to TDEE and find your caloric need and stick to that getting 1g of protein for pound of body weight and carbs and fat filling in the rest. Do that for 6 months and you will have huge muscle and strength gains. If you work hard for a year you can look waaay better and be much stronger.
>>
Nice foundation to go trap mode.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Welcome to /fit/ you will fit right in and you don't have gf huh? Thaaaaat's great you are a /fit/izen already! Daddy's little trapboy
>>
>>36608614
:D
>>
>>36608614
No
>>
>>36607915
Mirin bulge. Post ass.
>>
>>36607915
Need to squat bro
>>
Look into HRT + Squats and you'll make it in no time!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.