[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /fit/ like their oats? I only eat them raw. No milk/water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sexy oats.jpg (360 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
sexy oats.jpg
360 KB, 1500x1000
How does /fit/ like their oats?
I only eat them raw. No milk/water master race reporting in.
>>
>>36604162
what is up with these names?
>>
>>36604162
Cooked

I don't understand people get something healthy and with okay macros (oats) and then out bunch of shit in it (fructose,sugar,...) just to change the taste of something u will be done with eating in 1-3 minutes.
>>
>>36604176
Stop asking questions, Barb
>>
>>36604316
Add*
>>
Full cream milk (porridge) with a dash of maple syrup
>>
I can't stand the bland taste of oats, and I'm not adding a lot of sugar/honey cause that'd defeat the purpose

how do I oat?
>>
>>36604162
I do Scoobys natty oataroo shake every morning:
A frozen banana (cut it up or it wont blend correctly)
A scoop whey protein
40 grams of oats
1 tablespoon of crushed flax seeds
1-2 teaspoons of raw cocoa
A bunch of icecubes
A glass of water (25 cl)

And i blend it in my blendtec. Delicious as fuck, filling and about 450-500 kcal.
>>
>>36604372
Add a little bit of piss. Recycling and adds flavour, especially if you have diabetes!
>>
What's so good about oats? I only have with water because being hot and with barely any taste is the perfect breakfast for me. Looking at the macros it's mostly carbs though. Why is it the bodybuilder choice?
>>
Blend that shit up a kg at a time to a powder. Into the shaker goes a cup with milk and it's in me within 37 seconds
>>
>>36604162
>How does /fit/ like their oats?

>turn on heat, throw oats in the pan. They roast for a while, unlocking their nutty flavor.
>pour hot water in there, turn the heat down
>stir for a while while the heat goes down, go away do something else for five minutes
>come back, most water gone, pour warm milk in there and stir
>turn off heat and put the oats in a bowl to eat from

i eat them with whatever, mostly with either honey or brine cheese
>>
100g of rolled oats with water in the microwave. Have this for desert and breakfast
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.