[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on vacuum exercises. Do they work for getting flatter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: stomach-vacuum.jpg (187 KB, 1404x540) Image search: [Google]
stomach-vacuum.jpg
187 KB, 1404x540
Redpill me on vacuum exercises.

Do they work for getting flatter stomach section?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 375x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 375x411
>does working out a muscle allow you to use it more effectively?
>>
>>36601486
Doesn't actual make the waist physically smaller but you get a lot more control of the abs and thus walk around with tighter abs.
>>
>>36601527
Oh well, hype gone then
>>
Somebody has that video where arnold asks Kai in the arnold classic to do a vacuum bicep pose and his roided palumboistic stomach couldnt move for shit lol
>>
>>36601711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVIDKJCih28

This one is great. He destroys modern BB and bring the bantz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_taQknuas4
>>
>>36601750
what exactly was arnold trying to imply here?
>>
>>36601790
he was basically making fun of kai for having a bubble gut

he told him to do a front double bicep with a vacuum like in OP and knew kai couldn't do the vacuum
>>
File: bb.jpg (72 KB, 924x470) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
72 KB, 924x470
>>36601790
This was trying to imply.

That old physiques were something to look forward. I want to be as beautiful as that guy the random male would say. Now its "ughh, I really dont want to be like that guy. Is that bodybuilder pregnant?"

The hgh gut is not beautiful.
>>
>>36601843
kek lenny cracks me up pham
>>
>>36601486
>Matrix may may garbage
>Thread was aIready deIeted twice
>StiII trying to make this trash

>Saged, repoted
>>
>>36601527
>>36601660
Dis fampai-tachi.
>>
I don't feel like I have the flexibility (?) for these. I do it and feel the contraction, but my abs don't actually move inwards very much, if at all. Why is this?
>>
>>36602506
Kai?
>>
>>36602506
Try them on an empty stomach. Try to think of the movement as pulling you navel as close to your spine as possible. Keep at it.
Vacuums make a big difference to your waist, and after six weeks of them or so you could really make some serious changes to your stomach and waist, especially with periodic eccentric core work and a slight cut.
>>
What would be the amounts of sets done for vaccuums? And lets say a rep is a timed hold, how long would that timed hold ideally be?
>>
>>36601852
Thats not even fat Lenny innit, thats Kai Greene?
>>
>>36605324
Start with like 3 sets of whatever time you can hold the vacuum for. I do 30 seconds x3. When you do the vacuum, make sure you feel the contraction in you obliques and back too.
>>
>>36601865
>2016
>not being able to pronounce meme properly
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.