[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fitness-related cringe/feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1458993317872.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1458993317872.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>find out on facebook the girl I had a crush on now has a boyfriend
>walk in the rain to the gym, to lift feels away
>have a poor session because sad
>as I'm walking back home, catch a glimpse of a couple having sex in their kitchen (curtains weren't fully closed)
>girl is sitting on the table with her leg spread around the guy standing up. They are kissing passionately.
>come back to my tiny appartment and sit in front of my computer

it's not fair godamnit... ;_;
>>
File: feel.jpg (41 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
41 KB, 610x457
>>36596519
/fit/ lied to us. lifting doesnt take the pain away.
i may be a loser but not a fat loser
r-right guys?
>>
Bodybuilding doesn't = getting women, retard

They only care about height, face and frame (ottermode). Everyone with common sense knows this.
>>
>>36596519
24 year old Ex dumped me so she can have sex with an overweight 37 year old """""artist and actor""""" who never went to college and is broke as hell and dresses like Chris Chan

I still get some on the side, but I actually want a gf more than I want sex, and I really liked her
>>
>>36596554
You're such a fucking dumbass.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 236x272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 236x272
>>36596519
Fag.
>>
>>36596519
Lifting gives you something to work towards other than 'Getting a gf'

We measure our happiness in life (whether we realise it or not) through our ability or inability to achieve goals. Lifting gives you a goal that is 100% under your control to achieve, and it provides a huge boost to self esteem when you succeed.

This is why you should lift. You don't lift for a GF - you lift to achieve something, anything. Then next time you achieve a little more, and life improves a little more.
>>
>>36596570
>muh lifting
Enjoy your pointless "hobby"

Even any cardiofag who's taller and has a better face is going to be infinitely more appealing to a woman than some retard mini bodybuilder.

Enjoy winning the approval of a bunch of fitness community homos lmfao
>>
>>36596557

At least she had the courtesy to dump you. Count your blessings.
>>
File: wojak_kym_010.png (17 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
wojak_kym_010.png
17 KB, 509x619
>>36596519
> tfw now have huge lats
> tfw crush doesn't care
>>
>>36596519
>SociaIIy retarded bIogging
>FeeIs garbage
>Non fit posting

>Saged, repoted
>>
>>36596615
Another victim of the "women give a shit about muh muscles" mentality

What don't you idiots get? Height, face, frame.
>>
>>36596519
>>36596542
Get this into your head. Women exist to make the experience of being a man.

THEY ARE NOT THE GOAL, THEY EXIST TO MAKE YOUR INTERESTING LIFE, A BIT MORE INTERESTING.

WOMEN ARE NOT AN END IN-AND-OF-THEMSELVES, THEY ARE A MEANS.
>>
>>36596637

>implying evolution created the human species so they could lead "interesting" lives

rofl
>>
File: 31536316136.gif (408 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
31536316136.gif
408 KB, 250x189
>>36596592
>>
>>36596644

>implying there's a point to evolution
>implying evolution "creates"

We create ourselves, and our circumstances.

I impose my reasons for existing on reality.

Evolution is secondary, to personal reasons if you are strong enough.
>>
>>36596719

Are you Joel fucking Olsteen?

Get this pleb motivation new-age woo in a broscience thread where it belongs.
>>
i've just accepted that im boring as fuck and will never get a gf. i have quite many acquaintances and get along well with them but never get invited anywhere since i don't really offer anything in a conversation.
>>
>>36596592
I love you anon.
>>
File: perfect.png (194 KB, 815x527) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
194 KB, 815x527
>>36596592
>>
>>36596519
>it's not fair godamnit... ;_;
No, its not fair
Women have all the power in the dating market and they are very low in supply, there are too few
Im sorry but its true, you have two choices:
1. Cave under the pressue of this knowledge.
2. Find happiness elsewhere in life
There are many, many other things in life besides love, sex and relationships my friend and you can experience them
>>
I'm going to say this only once, so you can know how to solve your fucked up life.
Game beats absolutely everything.Money,height,facial aesthetics,benis , are necessary,but won't get you anything in life.
They're like the passport to sexland.
>>
>>36596731
Kill yourself degenerate.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.