[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dyel but sexy body, just small frame but im lifting >at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 1458430491971.jpg (158 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458430491971.jpg
158 KB, 1080x1080
>dyel but sexy body, just small frame but im lifting
>at work, best looking guy
>am the smartest one in the room
>nobody sees things from my smart perspective or understands me, cant relate to anybody
>just see people spouting lies to eachothers faces all day and doing dumb shit
>have prepped meal from home that is comepletely frozen
>put it on the radiator to thaw out during the day
>come back later and its on the table
>people giggling, asking me why i didnt just microwave it
>say its not the same, they burst out laughing like im a retard
>implying i want dry unequally warmed up food
>get butthurt, post on /fit/

Had to vent, I want to just become the realest shit talker and shit on everybody mentally at work for the next couple weeks. Most of the time I don't say shit cause I'm dyel but fuck it I don't care anymore. I know it sounds dumb but I have a problem with being disrespected when I'm right.

Give me your best shit talking/ mental torture tactics to put even the biggest guys in their place.
>>
File: xT12G6q.jpg (213 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
xT12G6q.jpg
213 KB, 1280x960
>>36593382
enlighten me on why youre not microwaving please.
Honestly just focus on yourself, and understand that youre indeed better than everyone there.
>>
File: Adrienne Koleszar3.jpg (76 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Adrienne Koleszar3.jpg
76 KB, 720x720
>>36593382
>>
>>36593382
It looks like you have aspergers m80. You're going to have to either work extra hard to seem normal or not care what they think. Good luck
>>
File: tfw no gf.jpg (88 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.jpg
88 KB, 1000x600
>>36593470
she looks so very soft
>>
>>36593382

>nobody sees things from my smart perspective.

Please be trollin
>>
>>36593382
Being the smartest and best looking guy working at Best Buy isn't really the pinnacle of achievement OP.
>>
You seem witty, intelligent and nihilistic. Bravo Sir.
>>
>>36593382
Sounds like you're going full elliot Rodgers mode there m80

Please warn us not to go to work the day you snap
>>
>>36594159
yeah next time just say everyones dumb or some other insult, you just sound autistic now
>>
File: facade.png (98 KB, 421x348) Image search: [Google]
facade.png
98 KB, 421x348
>>36593382
>>36593382
All that follows is based off of the assumption that your story is true:

You're a narcissistic jackass who puts himself on a pedestal above other people, overestimating your own intelligence. If you had any sort of capacity to use your brain, you wouldn't start an entire fucking thread just to cry about how you're a special snowflake and all the normies are oppressing you.

Furthermore, you're inability to use conventional methods of food preparation shows that you damn well might have some sort of mental disorder. Feeling the need to then cry about it to others shows that you;re insecure and desperately seeking validation for things that are entirely trivial.

Lastly, you immediately claim to be attractive, whilst failing to provide any evidence to this. This only leads me to believe that you're lying to yourself because of aforementioned insecurity, or you're lying to us to make this post more controversial.

tl;dr Fuck off, post pics, you aren't a special snowflake
>>
File: 1442189691301.jpg (71 KB, 700x534) Image search: [Google]
1442189691301.jpg
71 KB, 700x534
>am the smartest one in the room

E N R O N
N
R
O
N
>>
>>36593382
Just over a longish period of time try to notice all the dumb shit each individual does or says or wears on a regular basis and make a physical note og it until you've memorised at least 3 or 4 things about each person you can give them shit for. Then one day just snap and give everyone who deserves it their comeuppance all at once and they will think that all this intense psychoanalysis of everyone in the room is all coming off the top of your head and they will respect your capacity to pick up so many details so quickly
>>
> Defrosting your lunch on a radiator....

Come on man. You must see how people could find this funny. I'm sure they like you really.
>>
File: mcdonald's in sweden.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
mcdonald's in sweden.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>36593382
>>36593470
hnnnnnnnng

>tfw American
>no hot women working in positions of power
probably a good thing though
>>
>>36593382
I mean dude let's face it, the radiator thing was pretty damn gay

Protip: maybe if you stop focusing on how absolutely flawless you are you'll start giving people some credit, you egocentric cunt
>>
>>36593382
>>at work, best looking guy
>>am the smartest one in the room
this already tells me what your problem is. you need to stop taking things so seriously. The radiator situation could have been laughed off and you could have made friends if you weren't socially retarded
>>
>>36593382
>tfw working minimum job
>tfw bullied by co-workers clients
>tfw lose my shit over co-workers + manager
>tell them I do more stuff than everyone
>tfw I remember it and be happy of such a boss I am
didnt get fired either TOP KEK
>>
>>36593470
oh my god
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.