[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 5 foot 9 > 160kg (350lbs for ameribros) > 27 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2.jpg (63 KB, 491x640) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
63 KB, 491x640
> 5 foot 9
> 160kg (350lbs for ameribros)
> 27 years old

Time to stop being a worthless fat piece of shit.
Now is as good a time as any, right /fit/?
>>
You're an inch taller and 246 pounds heavier than I am.

Are you sweating as you read this? That can't be comfortable.
>>
>>36591862
U can do it!
>>
I was similar to you, 5'9, 270lbs but I was 18

I'm nearly 20 now and I'm still 5'9 but I'm 50lbs lighter, I'm working toward getting to around 180lbs.

Just do it OP, don't go on any fad diets or weird shit just do this:
don't consume junk food/drink
eat fresh food
drink water
exercise

that's literally all you have to do to lose weight

I eat fucktons of food but I still lose weight
>>
>>36591883

>5'8
>104lbs

Manlet and skelly, kill yourself.
>>
>>36591883
Not sweating, nah. I find life is becoming more uncomfortable though in general.

I work in a semi-strenuous job at times, and it's embarrassing how sweaty I can get even with mild activity.

>>36591894
Thanks bro! :D

>>36591921
Thanks inspiring man! Can you give me an example of what your average day of food would be? My biggest struggle is vegetables, I can't stomach barely any which is really fucking shit.
>>
>>36591862

Do it or die. Will be harder because you're hurtling towards 30 but still possible if you have a shred of willpower.
>>
>>36591934
Im about 100 lbs less that you, just started a week ago. If you look in the sticky under diet, it has a small list of okayed foods. If you eat any amount of meat, eat the same in veggies, even if its just a buncha peas. It fills you up, and its easier on you than 2lbs of chicken.

That said, im obviously a noob, this is just what my mom taught me when i was growing up.
>>
>>36591862
Alright op. I was 5' 9" and 240 lbs. Not as far off as you, but still bad. Here's what you do.

>Go out and buy a food scale and a bunch of measuring cups and spoons.
>download a calorie counting app
>myfitnesspal is the one I use
>weigh and plan everything you eat in a day
>FUCKING EVERYTHING
>sugar free shit is your friend
>you need to see how crazy your portions are right now
>I guarantee you're eating more than you thought
>you don't need to starve yourself
>but you don't need to feel full all the time either
>it'll be very difficult to do any cardio or weight training at your size.
>just fucking do it though.
>you don't have to go hard but at least try
>stick to it and you'll make it.

Getting your diet in order will be the biggest hurdle for you, but everything falls into place for your after that. For me, I need to plan my breakfast, snacks, and lunch the day before and I stick to it. Dinner, I try to make healthy choices at the time.

Don't see your weight as a curse. It's not something you're stuck with. It's a challange. Look at it this way: You've been presented with an obstacle. An obstacle that lots of people face, but few acknowledge, and fewer still overcome. You acknowledge it already. Overcome it now!
>>
>>36591934
Sure,

For breakfast I usually have either porridge oats (disgusting) or nothing. Though once a week I have nutella on toast.

Lunch I usually have a salad sandwich with some sort of meat

Evening meals I rotate through the following:

Chicken, cabbage(which I hate) and some form of carbohydrate like noodles

Boiled rice mixed with nice vegetables (like peppers, courgettes, aubergine, water chestnuts etc.) prawns and ham

Pork chops, cabbage and "savory rice" (Basically rice that comes in a packet and tastes nice)

Occasionally I will have a meal that I enjoy like spaghetti or a pizza but I try to stick to eating as much cabbage as I can get on my plate.

I also make sure not to snack, I just drink a glass of water instead.
Eating to lose weight is a bit depressing at the start but you soon get used to it, your appetite diminishes after a few months and soon you don't need to eat disgusting amounts of fat.

I'm now at the stage where things I used to love make me feel ill, I had a cheat day and ate a donut and it made me feel dreadful.
>>
>>36592053
Me now at 160 lbs.

Breakfast
1/2 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup almond milk
1 scoop strawberry protein
Cinnamon
~350 cals

Lunch:
1 m&ms chicken breast low fat
2 oz mixed greens
2 tablespoons salad dressing (not a creamy one like ranch)
3.5 oz broccoli (raw cus I'm savage)
Some dopey 100 cal mom snack like special k bar
~350 cals

Nacktime!
2 butter popcorn rice cakes
20 grams almond butter
15 grams jam
(BTW this snack is goat! Saltyness of the rice cake and sweetness of jam! So good)

Dinner:
Usually the same as lunch or similar. I like to take a can of tuna, add an egg, a tablespoon of nutritional yeast (flour substitute), salt, pepper, seasonings, and then fry it on medium over a teaspoon of olive oil. Keep it moving and it's similar consistency to ground beef. Put on top of some spinach and add sriracha. Very tasty.

Best of luck op. I know you can make it
>>
>>36592191
Sorry. Snack is about 230 cals and so I try to stick to a 400-600 cal dinner tops
>>
>>36591862
>right /fit/?

yup
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.