[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else has body dysmorphia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: body dysmorphia.png (278 KB, 530x350) Image search: [Google]
body dysmorphia.png
278 KB, 530x350
Who else has body dysmorphia?
>>
>>36591669

Nah, I'm just ugly.
>>
It's not dysmorphia if you know about it yourself, retard
>>
>>36591669
I may have the opposite. No one else gets to see my body with the premium gym lighting shadows and angles I do ;)
>>
>>36591691
This. I'm fat and ugly and I know it.

What made you think you have body dismorphia OP and you're not just ugly?
>>
>>36591669
I'm 5'11, 200lb with a 1300 total and I feel small.
>>
>>36591755
but mom says I'm handsome all the time
>>
had it as a teen. thought i was going bald when i had a head full of hair, family kept telling me it was fine, spent tons of money on voodoo cures.

also dropped over 100 pounds and still thought i was obese. didn't realize til someone showed me pics a year later.
>>
>>36591755
Because my scan showed 14% body fat and I still think I'm at least 30%
>>
If you think you have body dysmorphia then you don't. How could you think you have it if you don't think you are very big? It doesn't make sense.
>>
Be clinically underweight..
..decide to start a cut.
>>
>>36591819
body dysmorphia here is when you're big compared to normal people but feel small
>>
>>36591819
You've clearly never had it. It's not a rational state. You can know that you are dangerously underweight, but when you look in a mirror you get a gut wrenching feeling and see yourself as a fat fuck.
>>
>>36592160

>tfw I weighed 61 kilos @ 183cm and wanted to cut because I didn't have visible abs
>>
>>36591669
It's the same with everything, the better you get the more self conscious you get.

I was drawing for a while pretty seriously, and everytime I felt I was not good enough, not even close and my older drawings were cringeworthy.

People like Rich Piano are like the guys who only draw furry shit and then get never really good.

It's just overdone
>>
>>36591770
Mine doesn't. No one does.
>>
>>36591809
Post pic
>>
>>36591758
A-are you me?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.