[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just wanted to lift this gym is so full of the people who used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 213x250
I just wanted to lift this gym is so full of the people who used to beat me up in highschool there are no open squat racks fuck me
>>
>>36586724
shut the fuck up
lift or leave dunderbutt
>>
>>36586724
no one from highschool remembers who you are
>>
>>36586737
What do I lift? I'm SS and everything i'm doing requires a squat rack
>>
>>36586795
use the rack after they're done
wait your turn
>>
>>36586852
Ok i'll just stand awkwardly to the side I guess
>>
>go to gym
>guy who used to bully me lifts there
>say hi/catch up
>he's like a total different person
>we always go at the same hour
>we're now good friends

man up anon, the guys who bullied you didn't know any better because they were fucking edgy 15 year olds. people change. specially after high school

Now in the case they didn't change and are now agressive roid monkeys then just say hi and mind your own business
>>
>>36586898
I honestly meant it as "they type of guys who would beat me up"
>>
>>36586894
The guy left the barbell out with weight on it and someone else came by and started using it
>>
>>36586985
why didn't you use it
>>
>>36587002
Because I thought he may come back
>>
>>36587065
well now you have to wait again
>>
>>36586918
So you mean they never actually beat you up?
Then why the fuck are you pussying out around them breh?
>>
>>36587087
I'm 5'11 at 130 pounds man
>>
File: 1443283339800.jpg (59 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1443283339800.jpg
59 KB, 418x359
>>36586724
just get up before noon and go in the morning when the gym opens

If you can't do that, stop staying up until 5AM, neet scum
>>
>>36587120
I have work and this isn't a 24 hour gym

Finally got on the squat rack but I think the girl who was on it thought I was staring at her

>that guy who shitposts in between sets
>>
>>36587158
Alright, did my squats, deadlift and press, i'm all done, thank you /fit/ even though it was mostly me just talking to myself it helped keep me from having a panic attack.
>>
>>36587158
You have a lot of complaints

Dont you have a workout to do you piece of lazy shit?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.