[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone laugh at small boobs or a small dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1242x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1242x1052
For example, a guy and a girl about to have sex/make out.. Why would a guy laugh at a girl with small boobs after taking off her shirt and why would a girl laugh at a guy with a small dick after taking off his pants?

I don't get it, if anything I would imagine both parties would be dissapointed or make up an excuse to leave, but why would they laugh?
>>
is that a thing that happened to you or
>>
>>36582328
A girl would feel up on a dudes crotch if she suspected he had a big dick (and thats all she cared about)

There wouldnt be much surprise when he takes off his pants
>>
>>36582328
they wouldn't (teenagers would, maybe, after sex with teenager friends)
they are horny, so no one would care at all
>>
>>36582380
I'm suspecting this is a teenager thing. Most adults wouldn't laugh, like they would just be dissapointed and find a polite way to leave. Especially the girl if she found out he had a small dick. Small boobs are already obvious..
>>
>mfw I have a skinny micro penis when flaccid
>6.5 inches long when erect but hella skinny, slightly smaller than a Fred Meyers milk carton cap
>6'1 130
Hopefully it will get bigger once I get out of Auschwitz mode
>>
>>36582543
>hopefully it will get bigger once I get out of auschwitz mode
Be prepared to be disappointed. That shit ain't growing unless you're on gear and you fuck you girl 3 times a day.
>>
>>36584148
How would fucking a girl make my dick bigger? Wouldn't that mean I could just jack off to make it bigger? And doesn't steroids make it smaller/not do anything to it?
>>
I laugh whenever I see any dick they just look so stupid

Like "watch out here I come" and then they just slowly get bigger it's the dumbest thing I've ever seen
>>
>>36582543
How old are you?
My puberty took forever. Took me 4 years to put on 100 lbs, couldn't start shaving til 19.
>>36582328
I've never laughed a girl with small tits after taking off her shirt. I might have been weirded out for a minute if she had odd nipples but it never stopped me.
The only time I ever laughed when a woman took off her top was one of those "wow I can't believe my luck." 44 yo milf with one of the best pairs of nattys I've ever seen. One of the few chicks I miss fucking.
>>
>>36584591
ahaha and when the balls go on little journeys by themselves
>>
>>36584591
>>36584631
*tips divacup*
>>
But small boobs are amazing
>>
>>36582328
As long as they aren't those weird pointy all nipple tits then who cares. Those are the equivalent of a micro penis.

Also huge stretch marks on tits are like a deformed dick. Sure you'll play with it if you like the person, but you'll feel disgusted when you stare at it.
>>
File: Vladimir 'Meme Machine' Putin.jpg (42 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir 'Meme Machine' Putin.jpg
42 KB, 406x422
>>36582328
>be me
>have 6 inch penis
>nothing special but does the job for me and the girl
>get with this girl after breaking u with last gf
>be in bedroom
>she thinks muh dick is not big enough
>says its "only average"
>she has average sized tits, female equivalent of 6 inches
>I tell her this: " if you say I have small dick I say you have small tits"
>we both agree that what we have is good enough
>we regularly have sex
>feels good man
>mfw we blackmailed each other
>>
>>36584617
Did your dick get bigger in terms of girth?
>>
>>36584566
Gear can make your testicles smaller after prolonged use (and still only in some cases).

It can make your dick actually bigger though, at least 2cm for me but that's not much of a big deal
>>
>>36582328
I don't know. but the first time my guy didn't laugh. He instead found a polite excuse to leave after he saw I have a small penis.
>>
>>36585409
Yeah, it ended up being a little over 5.5 inches.
6-6.5 long.
>>
>>36586867
What was your starting girth?
>>
>small dick
i can literally never make it bigger
i want to kill myself
shitty genetics ruined me
>>
>>36582328
Women are raised cunts. Learn this and use this.
>>
>>36586915
>one chance in life
>small dick
>no woman will ever lust for my cock
Jdimsa
>>
A girl got me drunk wasted and chain smoked me back to her place. My EQ was like 65% when holding. She figured I had a 4 inch cock and spread that shit around because I offended her about her choice of movies (dramatized twilight crap) and she used it against me.

Tfw 7.5x6
Tfw fucking a qt that can't fit my girth in her mouth

Never hang with cuntish women bra
>>
File: 1437540670614.jpg (39 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1437540670614.jpg
39 KB, 768x1024
>>36582328
but I love itty bitty titties, anon.
>>
File: 1392560382259.jpg (26 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
1392560382259.jpg
26 KB, 396x396
>>36585708
>>
>>36586970
i'm 6x4.5
i feel so tiny
jdimsa
>>
>>36587000
Jelly
>>
>>36586910
No idea. Maybe 2"?
At 16 I still qualified for kids menu at breakfast places.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.