[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pullups vs chinups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
Here guys, check this out. /fit/ is a fucking retard about it one vs other - make sure you are educated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XH6TV4HZuc

>Jeff Cavaliere
>Natty lifting for YEARS
>Superior knowledge of the human body
>A lot of really educational shit for free on youtube
>Should be the True King of /fit/
>>
*btw I'm not Jeff Cavaliere

ftfy
>>
Jeff Cavaliere videos are like this:
> Dont do this movement because is causes injuries
> try the movents i sell
>>
The way I see it... pullups without thumbs will get you over a wall (physically). One set to failure of chin ups at the end will give you a little more bicep pump for vanity.

Also, Jeff is not natty.
>>
>>36582313
Hey Jeff
>>
>>36582449
Since I don't climb over walls, I think I'll take the bicep pump.
>>
>>36582313
Where are his traps? His body looks completely wrong without them.
>>
>>36582381
> try the movents i sell
but he explains the movements for free in his vids

the thing he sells is his program
>>
Jeff pls go
>>
>>36582313
I would be able to take him more serious if he was wearing a shirt.
>>
I like Jeff
>>
>>36582624
i like jeff seid
>>
>>36582661
fuck off cuckboy twink faggot

op here, I'm not Jeff, I'm a faggot from Finland
>>
>>36582661
I like Jeff Cavalier
>>
>>36582449
>Has shown extensive knowledge of proper training methods.
>Incredibly committed on his diet
>Does not have the "photoshop" look
>FFMI under 25
>Lifted for years
Right surely he isn't natty.
>>
>>36582542
Those are natty traps.
You react to them because you are used to watch all these fake natty youtubers with huge traps.
>>
>>36582449
>>36582854
>does he look good?
>Yes
>Definitely not natty

This is how /fit/ works. Best just to accept it.
>>
>>36582890
I'm natty with bigger traps, but the rest of my body is small compared to his. It's because I deadlift. He looks like he's never pulled off the floor in his life.

also,
>natty
>>
>>36582313
" Hammer curls are easier than regular "

thanks joff. Hes no natty either.
>>
>>36582449
>Jeff is not natty.
Go look at what his day looks like, I don't like any fitness youtubers except Omar Isuf and Vitruvian Physique so I'm not riding his dick, but that man is committed and he is shredded, very much within the natural realm of possibility. You're all DYEL fucks if you don't think he's natty.
>>
>>36582381
>Don't do this common movement that has been a staple of actual athletes because it causes injuries in theory
>explains how the common, injury-free movement causes injuries by butchering biomechanics into a one-size-fit-all simplified mess
>instead of common movement, do this shit
>also I have no shirt and look small and flat, yet I sell bodybuilding shit.
>>
>>36582963
>>also I have no shirt and look small and flat, yet I sell bodybuilding shit.
post pic faggot
>>
>>36582854
>>Has shown extensive knowledge of proper training methods.
Doesn't make him natty.
>>Incredibly committed on his diet
Doesn't make him natty.
>>Does not have the "photoshop" look
Yes he does.
>>FFMI under 25
Ffmi > 26 = not natty. This is true. But it doesn't mean ffmi<26 = natty.
If your mom is in my bedroom, then she is in my house. This does not mean that if she isn't in my bedroom she isn't in my house.
>>Lifted for years
Does not make him natty.

>is he natty?
Maybe he's on some low dose trt or clen, maybe he's natty. But you definitely didn't present any argument.
>>
Why are chin-ups so weirdly fatiguing? As a dyel I can do 7 chin-ups in the first set, only 3 in the second, then 2 at best, and then most likely not even one with good form.
>>
>>36582925
He pulls 405 for 8 reps fairly easy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_x9xc6ot2s

What makes you think he is not natty? He doesn't have that hard, dry, grainy look that all the fake nattys have.
>>
>>36582963
All /fit/-approved exercises cause injury, Didn't watch the vid but of he says pull ups fuck your shoulders, he's correct.
This because what /fit/ considers good ROM jeopardizes your joints.
>>
>>36583062
Because you never trained your biceps.

Go do some curls as an experiment. You'll be shock to find that they're the weakest link the the chain.
>>
>>36582313
>king of /fit/
>nolegs.png

you must be joking
>>
>>36583030
>prove that a guy doesn't use steroids!
>i dont have to provide proof for my claim that he DOES use steroids tho!

fuck off tard
>>
I do both kek.
>>
File: 1454133630166.jpg (260 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454133630166.jpg
260 KB, 2000x1200
Jeff "vauxhall" cavalier confirmed for not natty, prolly on creatine and bcaas
>>
Jeff is as natty as Scooby. They're both on TRT. Doesn't mean their advice is less credible, they just have the testosterone levels of a 20 year old.
>>
>>36583199
Well, that's not really accurate because before I got into serious lifting I fucked around for 2 months with dumbbells up to 30 lbs on a retarded arms + pushups routine (shitton of curls). Due to this I guess my biceps is relatively way stronger than my back.
>>
>>36583487
>strength gains stay forever
Are you retarded?
>>
>>36583264
Can you read, anon?
>>
>>36583550
>strength gains disappear when you switch routine
Are you retarded?
>>
Jeff is probably natty, and even if he wasn't, he would be able to achieve that mass and leanness naturally within the amount of time he has been lifting. As far as your own progress goes nothing else matters.
>>
>>36583780

Not him but yes strength gains can easily deteriorate when switching routines. Try a peaking powerlifting routine and then switch to GVT and tell me you haven't lost strength. That's just an extreme example to illustrate my point. /fit/ really has turned into the blind leading the blind; I pity the poor fuckers just starting out.
>>
File: 1457695279061.jpg (370 KB, 1708x974) Image search: [Google]
1457695279061.jpg
370 KB, 1708x974
Every fucking thread
>>
>>36583909
This.
>>
>>36583953
Is taking creatine considered natty?
>>
>>36583879
>within the amount of time he has been lifting

b-b-but...!!!
>>
File: NortonLayne[1].jpg (88 KB, 311x738) Image search: [Google]
NortonLayne[1].jpg
88 KB, 311x738
>>36582313
SOMEONE FINALLY EXPLAIN

Where is this FFMI 25 based on?
>>
File: not even once.png (494 KB, 959x579) Image search: [Google]
not even once.png
494 KB, 959x579
>>36584145
Creatine is too dangerous, don't mess with it mate
>>
>>36584251
Kek, I won't, just wanna know
>>
>>36582313

How many times are you going to start this same thread?

Jeff pls go.
>>
>>36584216
random shit autists take seriously
>>
>>36584216
Layney is such a cutie pie.
>>
>>36584216
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/research-review/fat-free-mass-index-in-users-and-nonusers-of-anabolic-androgen-steroids-research-review.html/

a study on high level weight lifters and bodybuilders.

>>36585671
>studies
>random shit
I may be autistic, but at least I am not retarded
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.