[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the cheating frauds, how long did you lift before you starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 6
File: gyno-steroids[1].jpg (38 KB, 679x461) Image search: [Google]
gyno-steroids[1].jpg
38 KB, 679x461
For the cheating frauds, how long did you lift before you starting using?

What was your first cycle like?

I don't mean just how did you lifts improve, but how what did it feel like and how fast did you grow? I've heard some people say you can see yourself grow daily.
>>
Lifted naturally 2 years before hopping on. First cycle was 500mg Test E for 14 weeks, 40mg Dbol for the first 4 weeks. Went from 5'9 170 to 215. Dropped down to 195 after the water weight was gone. Lifts went up an insane amount, actually didn't push it too hard because I was afraid of injury putting on that much size and strength so fast. I felt amazing the whole time once I got my estrogen at a stable level. I blew the fuck up around the 5th-6th week and kept growing steadily until the 12th week then it slowed off a bit.
>>
Does it mean i have high test if i have nipples like that but have never touched gear?
>>
>>36581341

It means you got gyno
>>
>>36581341
Too much estrogen, you probably have it since puberty?

I just started yesterday on my first cycle after 4 years of training.
450 mg test e 200 mg mast e
>>
>>36581232

How does one do 500mg test E and get his estrogen on a stable level ?
>>
Never juiced but supposedly, you feel like fucking superman and that's what makes it psychologically addicting: Once you feel what roids do to you, you never want to go back.

There's an article about a reporter who hopped on gear as an experiment somewhere. Google around a bit.
>>
Natty for 4 years
400 test

I didn't cycle
>>
>>36583536
400 test a week? Do you have a before and after by any chance?
>>
Natural for 2.5 years.

First cycle was good, more than most beginners.

500 test, 300 deca, 50 dbol. Still blasting and cruising.

Strength gains were very noticeable almost immediately.
>>
>>36583536

>I didn't cycle

What do you mean? Did you just used it all the time?
>>
>>36583736

Did you get any side effects?

I dont care about balding or acne, but motherfucking gyno is a curse
>>
>>36583779
its called blast and cruise you new faggot
>>
>>36583796
some people are more pron to sides than others, just make sure you pct and hope for the best, how long have you been lifting mate?
>>
>>36583857

For 2 years. I made insane progress in this time and i look decent.

But im not Zyzz, Jeff Seid, Zach Zeiler level, which i would like to be.

I thought about doing roids. I know it will fuck my hairline and get me acne because i am prone for both.

But i never had gyno in my life and i was never fat.

I only care about gyno, that shit is just not worth the gains.
>>
>>36583912
Hmm, well i would say if you REALLY feel like you wanna look like those guys go for it, do proper pct and it will lessen your chances of getting gyno, any reason for why you wanna look like em? I see your happy with your progress.
>>
>>36583912
Well. you can get surgery to get rid of the gyno
>>
before I started lifing I would have never even thought of doing steroids.
Then I started chatching myself thinking about "what if I did them" for fun
Now I might concider it for real
>>
I know a lot of people are going to hate on me but I started after seriously lifting for only 3 months. 500mg test e.
>>
>>36584025
I don't blame you
I've been lifting for only 9 month and even I consider roids,progress is really slow when you are natty and I know it's only going to slow down even more
>>
>>36583912
You won't get gyno if you use an AI properly.
>>
>>36584082
lolololololololol
>only lifting 9 month
>"progress is really slow when you are natty"

top kek new friend
i suspect iv got kiddos like this in my gym,
>giant bodybuilder who does bullshit toddler weight lifts
>>
>>36584025
nobody hates you, its just that this is whats wrong with people, they search up all these "whats possible natty" shit before even lifting or trying to be consistent without drugs and hop on right away. There's no reason to do that but then again its your body so you should do what you want, no reason to hate on you its just a little sad/ disheartening
>>
>>36584164
hahahah
ebin :^)
have an upboat
>>
I plan to do my first cycle at 25. I'm 23 now and that'll be 3 years of lifting. What's a good source to research roids? Google leads to a lot of shifty looking websites with terrible design. I'd like to just read up some.
>>
>>36584238
reddit
>>
>>36583939

Because their physiques are so phenomenal, when they take a step into public they are making people turn heads.

I get mires too yeah, but i have to wear tryhard clothes.

Jeff Seid can walk around in anything and he will look godly anyways.

I guess i just want people's minds to be blown away when they see me.
I want them to love me even when im not a love-able person. I want them to respect me even when i dont say a single word. I want to get hired not because im good at something, i want to get mired because the female boss wants to secretly suck my donger. I dont even care about girls, i know i can pull hoes already. I want to pull girls and then dump them off and hang out with the weebos.

I want to deny fuccboi friendships and hang out with the beta fag instead, leaving the fuccbois with " What the fuck?" face.

Yeah body dismorphia and attention whoreness got me hard.

Thanks /fit/
>>
>>36584356
LMAO this is inspiring, i wanna be like you desu, i always wondered, if everyone was on gear and had "amazing physiques" would they still be special?
>>
>>36584323
Is this a serious reply? Can't tell honestly.
>>
>>36581122
You only are able to see yourself grow daily if you're starting from ottermode aka lean and small with not a lot of time lifting.
I had 2 years lifting before I started, went from 210 to 245 at 6'3" in a 6mo cycle. (Was supposed to be an endurance athlete cuz milfag so I was running EQ too, but then I got injured).
Ended up running:
>w1-14 500/500 test e/EQ
>w15-24 700/700/400 test e/EQ/tren e
Now cruising on 250 test e and doing some low dose anavar for my tendons, cutting.
Test itself isn't that great unless you're small/weak. The recovery time was great. Tren was a huge help with strength since I mainly powerlift. Can't DL cuz of lb injury but I can RDL and squat some so my legs lag behind my upper.
>>
>>36584400
Yes. Check out the Steroid subreddit and read the wiki.
>>
>>36584396
Of course not, they just turn into normies after some respect and bitches.
>>
>>36584180
What do you mean there's no reason? Steroids have multiple benefits for a lifter. Not only do they allow maintenance of supra physiological lean mass (going beyond natty limit as they say), but they also increase the rate of lean mass growth and recovery time.

I am using them because they will help me grow faster. They will allow me to have a body in 6 months that natural lifting would take a year or two to achieve. I've done my homework and am very confident in my health and safety. A simple testosterone cycle is very low risk and I've taken steps to mitigate the small risk that exists. I'm followed by a physician. My diet and routine are dialed in and I was seeing effective gains before the initiation of my first cycle.

People like you seem to have the idea that I should take years to reach the natty limit and only then use steroids to go beyond it. This is a valid approach but it also relies on the idea that steroids are a harm that should be minimized. However as I said before the risks of a testosterone cycle are vastly overblown, provided you are knowledgeable on the topic there is very little risk. I have my pct on hand before the first pin so if I see adverse reactions I can abort the cycle. In my opinion the risk is so low that it is entirely reasonable to use testosterone to grow more rapidly. I've yet to see a fact based argument that would dissuade me from doing what I'm doing.
>>
>>36584396

How is this inspiring. Im a big fucking wannabee. I disregard my friends, i disregard my job, i disregard woman and people around me.

I think about working out and eating every single second of my day, just to look like Jeff Seid, Zyzz one day.

Its a curse
>>
How long do any of these stay in your system? I'm sure it depends on which drug and even then can be very subjective, but any rules of thumb?

By the way, I mean in your system as in testable.
>>
>>36584356

I admire you roidys, as someone who has seen a cancer death i would not even risk a 1% chance by using them for for the sake of fucking some roasties and get a better job.

That is why i like focus more on the dietetic part of fitness and well being rather than jsut gains.

Being rich also turns heads and make women wet and has no health risks.
Also learning to talk in public and being assertive and confident helps win respect from others more than just benching 2 plates.

t. a lurker that comes to 4 chan to try to understand himself.
>>
>>36584475
> They will allow me to have a body in 6 months that natural lifting would take a year or two to achieve
Which is why there is no reason other than just trying to "achieve it faster and with less effort"
>>
>>36584607
> implying that's not a valid reason

Isn't that the same reason you do everything in lifting? Achieve bigger results faster? I don't see how your mind thinks getting bigger faster is an invalid justification. Honestly, try to explain it to me because I'm not following your thought process at all.
>>
>>36584599
>needing to roid to bench 2 plates
gtfo
>>
I have natural gyno.
I may as well just start using steroids.
>>
>>36584599
Testosterone does not cause cancer homie. If you really want to avoid cancer you need to wear sunblock every time you go outside, live far away from industrial and urban centers so your air is clean, and never eat food with nitrites. You might as well say you won't roid because you saw someone die in a car accident. It's entirely unrelated....
>>
>>36584648
Its not a reason to not take it, i think it was a jealously thing, people have the belief that roiders put in no effort into looking the way they do and that anyone who injects will have an insane physique
>>
What happens to gains once you come off? Do you go back to natty limit?
>>
>>36584780

When you are off and on, its heavily important to eat a lot of fucking food. I generaly dont recommend cutting cycles.
>>
>>36584770
To be honest even that is not true. If your physique can be obtained by a roid user who doesn't work out then your physique fucking sucks. On cycle I work out longer, with higher weight, and go more days per week. None of that is less work, it's more work. The progression is faster but the work is higher. I do have great respect for natural lifters but this 'less work' angle is just propagated by people with a soccer mom level understanding of steroids.
>>
The thing is that EVERYONE does steroids.
Every "fitness model" you've ever seen.
Every "professional" athlete.
Every male actor who is not cast as the "ugly" or "funny" guy.

Look at media from 50 years ago. Absolutely no one was as jacked as the average dude in sports/media is today.
>>
>>36584810

I'd say its more propagated by how the average steroid user (note: not the average bodybuilder/etc) trains. There's a metric shitton of people out there halfarsing shit and relying on gear to cover the difference. Often stupid amounts of gear.
>>
>>36584794
So you have to "blast and cruise" to keep gains? This seems like what rogaine is to hair loss.
>>
>>36581122
steroids are for fucking pussies. enjoy a premature death fags.
>>
>>36584877
>anti aging clinics prescribe steroids
>some fag on 4chan says I'll die faster
>>
>>36584877
>for "fucking" pussies
Probably.

Natty here and when I post my pic on here everyone

>roids

me so I'll never jump on the roids game. Especially since you have to maintain the drugs to maintain your gains. I've been lifting for 5 years but the journey is better than the destination, especially with normal sized balls/heart
>>
>>36584810
Right, i know a bunch of people on gear who train twice as hard, but there's beliefs such that if person A were to work hard natty and person B just half assed everything and doesnt even diet properly, person b will have the better physique. Idk if its true, but hey it if it is i can see why it would be unmotivated at times for natural lifters
>>
>>36584928
post physique m8
>>
Question to anyone who has bought test online, how is it? Is it overpriced? Dangerous?

I don't know how to find them in person.
>>
i would love to take roids i.m. but im too much of a pussy and scared of injecting in a vein
>>
>>36585053
ask the people who look like they on gear for some gear
>>
>>36585058
Actually you inject in the muscle
>>
>>36585058
That's why you aspirate dude. It's easy. But if you can't research that yourself you probably should not be using anyway.
>>
>>36585082
Yeah I know, sorry my sentence construction sucks

>>36585084
I know you should aspirate but a friend of mine still hit a vein afterwards,that idiot probably shaked the needle too much after aspirating.

That motherfucker almost died and now I got some phobia of injecting
>>
>>36585067
I once went this route, after buying online previously. Guy sold me bunk gear. it was just a shit lab. Buying online is better because you can at least research your source and not take some gym bro's word for it.
>>
>>36585190
is it safe? chances of getting caught? i live in an apartment soo idk
>>
File: image.png (360 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
360 KB, 500x375
37 here, started lifting natty at 26 and didnt do my first cycle until 35. My first go round was 500 test-E pw and dbol for the first six weeks
The first week on people were commenting and noticing literally went from 5'11 170 lean pounds to 190 in less than a month and a half then i lowered to a cruise level because i felt i was getting too big and my body was feeling heavy, continued for 10 months and hopped off to do pct, life became shit quickly ended up going to jail for 6 months and losing most gains, gf ditched me ect.. Soon as i got out i hopped back on test and regained all i had lost, then i discovered tren and mast and im looking better than i did in my twenties, my plan now is to blast and cruise test/tren/mast for life
>>
I posted in my own thread to no avail, so I'll ask here.

Do I need an AI for a 2 week TREN/DBOL cycle?

1 175mg tren ace
1-12 75mg tren ace
1-14 50mg dbol
15 300mg clomid
16-29 50mg clomid

is it worth adding 12.5mg aromasin ed?? maybe just during days 15-29
>>
>>36584588
Bump for my question
>>
>>36585203
My online source is domestic, so it's safe. Its really only the border dicks you gotta worry about. No customs no problems.
>>
>>36585207
you went to jail for gear or something else?
>>
>>36585171
How did he almost die? Did he inject air?
>>
>>36584588
you have to be more specific. Some are in your system for a few hours, some for a few weeks.

This is very basic steroid knowledge you can google with ease. Half life of dbol is like 4 hours, of acetates it's 3 days, enanthalates are like 12 days
>>
>>36585053
Get your gear from alphabay on the deepweb
1. Download tor bundle
2. Open tor browser and enter alphabay url
3. Register
4. Pick out your items and get bitcoins from places such as libertyx or localbitcoins
5. Get swole

Also you can get all your needles and accessories from the local needle exchange for free
>>
>>36581122
couldn't find the /fraud/ thread.

is there any point in taking BCAA while not on gear? if so, when / how much / which brand
>>
>>36585232
Jailtime was for some bullshit unrelated charge, thank fuck i wasnt running gear at the time they pulled me over, if i was on i would have definately had a test vial in my gym bag
>>
>>36585230
so if i order from a USA one id be fine?
>>
>>36585234
he injected 750 mg testo oil...
fat embolism
>>
3 years, 12week sust 500 cycle.
Not a huge deal, the gains aren't what I expected but strength went up for sure. I started seeing gains after the first 2 weeks.
But it's fine, I just want to get experience of using it, might try it again with a good stack from a good source next time.
>>
>>36581232
Does that mean you use 500 mg daily or what?
>>
>>36585299
weekly.
>>
Been lifting 3 years, spent a lot of time cutting and plateauing on lifts when bulking so thought fuck it.

Now running 500mg test-e and dbol for 5 weeks as a kickstart.

Massive strength gains after around a week, been on for about 3.5 weeks now and my bench alone has gone up from 110kg to 125kg.

You feel more motivated and energized too.

Downsides are that my heart rate seems very high so I've had to cut out caffeine; its blood pressure you need to keep an eye on anyway.

I bloat pretty bad which is kinda shit when I just spent 9 months cutting, but its mostly due to estrogen so just make sure you use an AI properly to control it which is what I've done.
>>
>>36585281
Yeah they don't tend to go after users so much, if you know someone well who has a good source you can still go with them, but chances are theyre just ordering from the same website and charging you extra.

>>36585258
What is your purpose of using BCAAs for anyway? Their only viable use is really for intra workout nutrition as they digest faster then whey
>>
>>36585368
should i use gear if i dont have anywhere to get blood tests done?
>>
>>36585380
I have no clue, I only now realized they were legal and thus easy to get, that's why I asked.
>>
>>36585297
why dont you visit a brazilian forum you dirty monkey why do you insist in infesting 4chan
>>
>>36585390

Where do you life that you cant go to a doctor and get your blood taken so he sends it to a lab and they check for every value you want?

Im from germany and pay 10€ to check my test, 18€ if i want test and estrogen.. most other options are like 3€ (like zinc, magnesium and shit like that).

You should do at least 3 blood tests:

1. Before starting your cycle
2. Mid cycle (so you know if your source is good and how your body realy reacts to the roids)
3. After your PCT to compare your blood levels before with your blood levels after cycle and know if you fucked up or not.
>>
Elliot rodgers was on steroids and look how it ended for him
>>
>>36585431
sorry, really new to this, but im from the us, this wont get me in trouble in any way?
>>
>>36585402
Being this much of a /b/tard on /fit/
Yeah, yeah, here's your (you)
>>
>>36585390
Hmm in my honest opinion I wouldn't bother with only one simple cycle unless anything feels particularly off (research if you're not sure) or you want to do another after PCT (or blasting and cruising).

But anyway there are clinics/docs everywhere that can do bloods for you for a price
>>
>>36585461
To clarify: I mean getting a blood test done
>>
>>36585442

No one cares about you..... at least not if you dont earn your money with something which reccomends you to stay roid free.

lmao i remember telling my doc i was hopping on 500mg/week and told him how much AI i will take and how my PCT looks... he was giving me good info while also telling me to stay save.. he showed me how to pin etc.

doctors arent allowed to give out your info.
>>
>>36585461
Dont plan on running anything other than test in like a few years, not sure if its still important to get bloods done though
>>
>>36585488
I'd only bother if you have any pre-existing conditions or problems such blood pressure, liver damage etc
>>
I sometimes forget during a cycle my liver is pretty compromised.
One night of heavy drinking had me crippled and throwing up for like 3 days.
>>
>>36585218
>tren and dbol, no test, pls say it aint so
>>
>>36585441
Creatine, not even once desu senpai
>>
File: Feel guy pepe.jpg (32 KB, 600x591) Image search: [Google]
Feel guy pepe.jpg
32 KB, 600x591
>>36581122
>mfw my nipples look exactly like this even though I've never touched steroids or anything like them
>>
>>36584164
but natty progress IS slow (compared to roiding).

there is no way that even a beginner super skelly natty with top nutrition and training could make gains faster then "bigger by the day" piana.

and piana has been training and roiding for ages.
>>
I lifted natty for 8 years before my first cycle. Ran test e only. The gains I got in 3 months were about equal to what I'd expect from 1 year, maybe longer.
>>
>>36584104
but why do so many people have gyno from roids still? are they literally retarded?
>>
>>36583697
Yeah I don't post pics here (obvious reasons)

Trips can vouch for me

>>36583779
Bingo. I loved it so much I never came off. My health was perfect on gear. Doc confirmed it. It's not something everyone can do. Listen to your body and doctors not some chumps online.
>>
1 month.said fuck it ima cheat and Did an oral only cycle. Looks like ive been training for almost a year at 3 months.
>>
>>36586293
Yes, most people on gear have no business touching the stuff.
>>
>>36586293
>are they literally retarded?
You answered your own question.

Why do people buy useless supps?

They are literally retarded.
>>
>>36584400
Haha yeah its a great wiki.
>>
I'm guessing fraud is using this as home base for now
>>
Fuck you guys make me want to roid so bad. I've been lifting for 9 months, gains have slowed off considerably. I have the money for it, I'm just scared it will fuck up my hormones since I'm only 19
>>
>>36583336
ai
>>
>>36586398
Apprently, its fucking me up. ctrl f /fraud/ 0 out of 0
>>
>>36585734
Might as well get on then, the only thing to be afraid of from roids besides manletgainsesque acne and stroking out.
>>
Just pinned my first mL, Boys I'm a fraud.
>>
>>36585482
>doctors arent allowed to give out your info
they'd also rather have 20 BBing roiders than one landwhale step into their office
>>
>>36585666
Whats the point of adding test? 50mg dbol is enough Id rather up the tren before throwing more estrogen in the mix
>>
>>36583912
zyzz body is achievable in 3 yrs of training hard and eating right.

>zyzz roided for his body that looks natty
kek
>>
>>36584400
no, everyone who recommends going to reddit are retard faggot sub humans, trust me they're either black or spic
>>
>>36583536
Is there a significant difference in size? in terms of lifting after the 1st year and then after the 4th?
>>
>>36584599
Always wondered, what does that "t." mean?
>>
File: DSC_1660.jpg (2 MB, 1159x2380) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1660.jpg
2 MB, 1159x2380
I lifted for about 1.5 years before I started test. I am on my first real "blast" and it is only 250mg a week.

I have used 100mg/wk for a little while because I have low T naturally. I'm usually around 700~800 when I get bloods done.

I don't understand how people use 500mg/wk and remain small.
>>
>>36588816
Terveise, finnbro for 'sincerely'
>>
>>36584356
I think they wouldn't turn heads if they weren't always running around naked, I don't know, I'd rather be Husbando mode so people notice a difference
>>
>>36586551
19 year old here. Same bro but take in consideration that you might feel different about it in a year, so try not to just jump on it. I would love to just jump on it too but deep down i know its not the right time
>>
>>36589488
what would happen if you suddenly stop taking roids?

do muscles magically disappear?
>>
>>36589488

>long term low test treatment

how's this going? 10 years lifting and same situation here.

got the doc's Rx but never followed through because of concern for HPTA shutdown.

didn't seem worth it at such a low dose...
>>
>>36583941
Yeah but it's like 4 or 5 thousand, minimum.

I wonder if I could, and how much cheaper it would be to just get the tiny bit mammary tissue that all men have removed before it ever became an issue.
>>
>>36584082
Progress is pretty fucking quick for the first 6 months if you don't have shit programming/eat enough/etc., and it doesn't slow down all that much for the next 6 months either.

I suspect you either don't push yourself or don't know how to train. Maybe ride out your natty gains a little longer and eat more or something.
>>
>>36584025
The risk is that you don't know how to train or eat properly, in which case you're wasting your money and gambling with your health for no good reason. But it's your body, bro.
>>
>>36584238
Good plan, do lots of research. I'm 25 and about to start my first cycle. There's plenty of information out there, you just have to be patient sifting through it.
>>
>>36584407
Huh. Why EQ? Still not all that familiar with that compound.
>>
Kek. I see so many roiders in my gym and the funny thing is that they're ALL clearly compensating for something. Stay insecure fraud plebs.
>>
>>36584760
It can always get worse.
>>
Does roiding influence one's psyche and if so in which manner?
>>
>>36584780
Proper PCT is vital to keeping your gains, from everything I've read. Some people claim to keep most of it, some people admit losing a lot of their gains.

It also seems like certain compounds are more prone to one than the other: var seems to put on mass that'll stay with you post-cycle, while dbol comes to mind as a steron with fleeting gains, post-cycle. I could be wrong.
>>
>>36585171
As long as you don't inject like 10 mL of air into a fucking artery, you'll be fine.
>>
>>36588482
because they stop your natural test production, you wont have test being produced...you need that
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.