[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU FUCKED FUCKING LIED TO ME!!!! YOU TOLD ME TO MAKE SHAKES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1455478067856.jpg (107 KB, 859x1267) Image search: [Google]
1455478067856.jpg
107 KB, 859x1267
YOU FUCKED FUCKING LIED TO ME!!!! YOU TOLD ME TO MAKE SHAKES INSTEAD OF EATING, I MADE A TOMATO AND ALMOND SEEMS SHAKE AND IT WAS FUCKING DISGUSTING.
>>
>>36580409
Wat
>>
Wut are you saying? Ive never heard that advice before and if i had, i would have never been retarded enough to do it.

>be autistic
>create a shitty bait thread

You chose one
>>
>>36580409
Shit post is shitty
>>
Were you the retard who made the thread last week about about having a blender and needing recipes and thanking people who gave you recipes for a juicer?
>>
Which one of us told you that blatant lie?
Can you point them out?
I'll make sure it won't happen again
>>
Did you even activate the almonds?
>>
>>36580409
Stop
>>
I feel like the le JUST man face appeals only to bottom of the barrel memesters.
>>
>>36583379
It was anon
>>
>>36583963

This, I saw that cunt do it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.