[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you tell me this faggot ain't natty... What is he taking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: 7956614000_6704fc2dff_b[1].jpg (134 KB, 539x1024) Image search: [Google]
7956614000_6704fc2dff_b[1].jpg
134 KB, 539x1024
So you tell me this faggot ain't natty...

What is he taking? How long on what stack to achieve this?
>>
>>36579184
Something that raises his blood pressure ecause of that vascularity. Also probably test.
>>
>>36579198
>that vascularity

eh?
>>
Achievable natty with 2 years solid lifting + cardio.
>>
>>36579228
LOLOLOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>36579228
H
AH
HAH
AHAHA
AHAHAHAH
>>
>>36579242
>>36579292
Trolls PLS go
>>
>>36579228
this

>>36579242
>>36579292
newfags who have been here 3 months tops and got used

That is possible natty with 3 years, tan, and good genetics
>>
File: 796[1].jpg (27 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
796[1].jpg
27 KB, 625x626
>>36579299
>Achievable natty with 2 years solid lifting + cardio.
>>
The thing people on here seem to not understand is that time-spent-lifting doesn't actually determine if you're going to be able to build a solid physique or not.

The reality is, if you actually have the genetic capability to make it, you will make it fairly quickly. 2 years at the most.

But what? 2 years? that's barely anytime! surely you need to lift 10+ Years! that's when you'll achieve it!

Unfortunately no, that's not how lifting works. You obtain at least 80% of your natural gains that you will ever make in your first 2 years lifting, therefore, if you don't already look REALLY fucking muscular and lean by your first 2 years lifting, nothing much will change for you. Your body has made the majority of the adaptations it's ever going to make naturally.
>>
>>36579322
Thank you brofessor.
>>
File: softies.jpg (13 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
softies.jpg
13 KB, 320x180
>>36579322
this, I have been lifting for over 3 years and I can tell you 90% of what I've gained muscle-wise was in the first 1.5-2 years, even though I'm getting stronger still
Also you will never look 'hard' like the pic in OP. If you don't use drugs you look soft like pic related. Simple
The look 99% of people on this board are looking for, the hard, grainy, vascular look is just not something that happens without steroids. It's disappointing but that's reality
>>
>>36579322

I've been lifting milk cartons every morning for my morning coffee for years but I haven't gotten especially buff from it.

"Lifting" is a pretty broad term. If you REALLY lift you will se results.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (277 KB, 1032x766) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
277 KB, 1032x766
>>36579344
It's not broscience. What I said is actual science.

Here's what it looks like when you're training 100% properly and doing everything right.

Notice the 1st year gains vs 2nd year gains, vs 3rd year etc. You gain a huge percentage of your gains in the first 2 years. Gains after the first 2-3 years are negligible.

Which proves my point of - if you haven't already made it by 2 years of lifting, you will never make it.

Hard pill to swallow huh? :)
>>
>>36579310
Its true. Looked like this in highschool and I didn't lift. Only swimming and running.

Ya guys gotta stop with this attitude that you can't look good if you don't take drugs.
>>
>>36579376
>1 year of proper training.
>Doesn't define what that is
>Doesn't define diet
>Even by their own admission says makes loadsa of assumptions however they try to pass off pretty big ones as "few"
Probably if a guy decided and got himself an Oly tier coach and went full on athlete mode sure this would be valid but for majority of people and I would dare to say majority of fit you are misleading them by saying first 2 years are the be all and end all of lifting.
>>
>>36579376
Hard pill for the hugeness fetishists, but the average 5'10" dyel + 35 lbs of muscle with low bodyfat will look spectacular.
>>
>>36579409
>>36579356
he's right dude
it doesn't take many people more than a couple months to figure out that you have to use free weights, do accessories and progressively overload to make gains anyway
>>
>>36579409
Training properly and eating properly isn't hard.

Training = Progressive overload
Diet = Calorie countring, macro tracking.
Recovery = Sleep at least 8 hours

If you're doing the above 3 things, you're doing it right. Most people who start training now-days know all this stuff and do it right from the very start. It's not like the early days where everyone suffered from broscience-fuck-arounditis for years on end.
>>
>>36579446
This x1000000 seriously
it's just not that complicated
>>
>>36579433
You're factually incorrect though most people other than closet fags on a chinese knitting community will do a brosplit then give up after few months and some might stick for bit longer but very few will even reach 1/2/3/4 for reps which is just a small hallmark of lifting.

Let's not even forget about shit diet, shit attendance record, shit programming. Lifting is not hard yet very few people do it properly.
>>
>>36579446
Same as anon above >>36579464
. Also you seem a bit daft my friend, if someone is trying to pass something off as a research finding or scientific fact he needs to identify the terms within his study majority of sport science studies are a joke in the first place since they either do wrong movements, too small of a sample for significance or use incorrect population.
>>
>>36579464
>>36579503
you're missing the point guys
I've lifted for 3-3.5 years already and I can confirm that the vast majority of gains come in the first 1-5.2 years of lifting
I gained 40lbs in my first 2 years of lifting with no noticeable BF increase, so being a noob I kept eating at the same surplus and got fat. I then cut that fat away by year 3 and ended up looking almost identical to how I did at the end of year 2, even though I was still making solid progress strength wise in the gym (on accessories too not just big 3)
There's nothing more to discuss
>>
File: 9432902390692306.jpg (134 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
9432902390692306.jpg
134 KB, 1024x1024
>>36579559
>>36579559
>>36579559
>>36579559

This post is literally my lifting career in a nutshell.

Same shit happened to me. Huge increase on the scale in the first 2 years without any fat gains. Got REALLY fucking strong, made a lot of overall LBM gains.

I continued doing this into the 3rd year, and suddenly the gains started being mostly just fat.

We're both basically at the point in lifting where

>we cannot gain noticeable amounts of LBM
>we're still not happy with the gains we have and want more
>we can't make any noticeable gains in LBM without gaining tons of fat

The natty life after the first 2-3 years lifting is horrible and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
>>
>>36579591
Right dude shit fucking sucks. Have been seriously considering cruising on a low dose of T for a while now.
I just focus on having fun in the gym now and making PRs (few and far between, though), normies still mire and it's just another hobby instead of the way of life it was at the beginning.
>>
File: IMG_1507.jpg (102 KB, 692x461) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1507.jpg
102 KB, 692x461
>>36579624
Kek yep, you're literally me.

Lifting for me is the same, once you realize you're putting in all that effort, and getting very little results...your naturally end up not taking it as seriously.

For the first 2-3 years I was REALLY fucking into lifting, always on my mind. Strict with everything. Then once I hit that "wall" and the gains just stopped....and even though I was still doing the same exact thing, overloading and eating enough, the results I was getting weren't anything like the first few years.

I still lift, but now I do it at home and focus on other things instead.

I've also been considering getting on a moderate dosages of test just to get to the next level but I am afraid of being reliant on the drug for the rest of my life. It just seems a lot easier for me to just stay natural for life and just keep on lifting and not take it so seriously.

Anyways, I am 28, turning 29 this year. I am very happy with my body for being this age. Most people my age have let their bodies go-to shit, so even natty I am still ok with the results.
>>
>>36579356
>Also you will never look 'hard' like the pic in OP.

This.

Steroids WILL MAKE you aesthetic.
>>
>>36579228
this
fucking dyels how about you actually start lifting and stop sitting in front of your computer all day and calling roids on every decent physique just because you are weak beta faggots
>>
>>36579388
>Looked like this in highschool
Sure you did.
>>
>>36580366
Then why don't you look like OPs pic?
>>
>>36580366
Says the virgin. You can't even get gf, why do you think you're entitled to an opinion?
>>
>>36580371
Low body fat. Medium amount of muscle mass. You bet your ass I did, a lot of us did b/c this body isn't that hard to achieve.

I've gained some fat since then, a lot of muscle, and lost almost all the cardio potential I had.
>>
>>36580366
B-b-b-but that means I have to actually put in some serious WORK. Do you understand how hard that is?

Did none of you play sports? This body is the average body of a sprinter/mid distance track athlete or a swimmer who is also required to lift 3 times a week.
>>
>>36580444
Then why don't you look like OPs pic?
>>
>>36579675
i'm a dyel but I think you should cut my man
>>
>>36580453
B/c I'm not swimming 2 hours a day or running 5+ miles sub 7:30 like this body requires. By the end of the summer when im running 5+ miles under 7:30, I will. I'm just a little fat right now, say 15%, where you need sub 10-12% for OP.
>>
>>36580501
>m not swimming 2 hours a day or running 5+ miles sub 7:30
What makes you think cardio is going to give you this body?
So you, somebody who is a cardiobunny, is going to achieve a body in just a few months time that less than 10 people in the entire history of /fit/ have ever achieved?
Do you understand what OPs pic would look like with downlighting and proper angling?
You're delusional
>>
>>36580453
Why don't you look like OP? Too much booze and Twinkies?
>>
>>36580531
I don't drink or eat shit
I've been lifting for 3 years
I'm telling you, you will never look like OP no matter what you do
drug free = SOFT like >>36579356
>>
>>36580527
Cardio burns fat. HIIT for mah heart. I also lift 3x a week so thats where the muscle mass comes from.

You're delusional if you believe only 10 people here have medium muscle mass + low body fat or that this cannot be achievable natty.

I'm sorry you're a fat sweaty fuck who can't even fathom looking like half of the quality of OP.
>>
File: zyzz1.jpg (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
zyzz1.jpg
7 KB, 225x224
>>36580531
Here is zyzz in lighting like the OP pic
zyzz took boatloads of steroids
>>
>>36580544
Guessing you've never been sub 10 body fat then b/c you can definitely look like OP w/o drugs.

That "soft" look comes from the small amount of fat that guy is holding, get rid of it and you see the "hard"look of muscle much more clearly.
>>
>>36580561
Burning more calories through cardio isn't any different to just eating a calorie deficit, you know?
>I'm sorry you're a fat sweaty fuck
here is me >>36579822
Let me tell you, if I had the same lighting as the pic in OP I would not even look like I lift.
>>
>>36580577
Okay great. You can still get there natty ezpz. I don't understand the logic in posting that.
>>
is this a troll thread? you can look better than the guy in the oppic, and it's not even that hard to achieve
>>
>>36580612
Aye I know that. But I like to eat, plus calorie deficit plus cardio = even more cut. Not to mention I like taking care of my cv system and running helps that tremendously.

Plus I want a cardio bunny but you bet your ass she aint beating me in any type of race or strength contest.
>>
>>36580612
Also, you look good, but you'd need to be leaner to look like OP. Seems like you're working toward a completely different aestetic.
>>
>>36580718
>Seems like you're working toward a completely different aestetic.
This is what I'm trying to explain. I have been leaner and I deflated completely and go soft, flat and stringy. The 'different aesthetic' is the difference between steroids and no steroids. The hardness, fullness, and leanness all at once just can't happen without drugs
>>
>>36580739
No, that different aestetic comes from a totally different routine. If you had spent that three years doing HI IT, plenty of low intensity cardio AND lifted some compounds you would have a better body than OP. You already DO its just different.
>>
>>36580760
>different
AKA NATTY AHHHHHHHH
>>
>>36580770
AkA programming specifically designed to build mass. Not to be lean. Are you really this dense.

Walk through any highschool or college campus and you could find 50-100 people who look exactly like OP. Maybe some would be drugged up, but id bet that the majority are natty.
>>
>>36579446
>Tfw lift for 4 years
>tfw fuckarounditis for 4 years
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 245x200
Anyone who thinks this can be achieved in less than3 years natty is retarded
>>
>>36580618
No, you can't
>>
>>36580969
maybe less than 3 if genetics are superior and young + perfect diet... but 3+ years this can be natty if you have discipline.

This guy looks like he has naturally wide shoulders, aesthetic.
>>
This guy is literally the nattielyist.
>>
you fat fucks really need to stop skipping cardio days
>>
>>36579310
I look the same as OP if not better. Took me 6 years though because I'm 6'3. You fat lazy fucks should just kill yourselves honestly.
>>
>>36581438
post pic
>>
File: RageFace.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19 KB, 300x309
Steroids make everyone LIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlLztdlC14s
>>
>>36579356

You dense fuck. The guys in your picture have A LOT higher bf than the guy in OP's picture despite the fact you can see their abs.

Also you are comparing a fucking random ass picture to a modelling agency picture that is photoshopped to the fucking gills.

Also the guy isn't even that vascular, how about you cut ONCE in your lifetime to 10% or under and you will look just as vascular.
>>
>>36580406
>medium amount of muscle mass

You're delusional. That's not a medium amount of muscle mass, unless your cut-off for a lot of muscle is Wealthy "4 scoops c'mon" Keyboard.

You might have looked kinda like that except smaller, but if that guy is anywhere near 6 feet, then you're looking at a lean ~200lbs+. That's not easily achievable at all and 2 years isn't THAT long.
>>
>>36579184
may be accomplished with 4 years PPLUL, with preferable genetics and good diet
>>36579198
what vascularity?
>>36579322
2 years? I've been lifting for 3 years and am still seeing consistent results in both strength and aesthetic.
>>
>>36580544
Can't we all just agree that this underwear ad may have been photo retouched just a tad as well?
>>
http://www.weightrainer.net/bodypred.html

just use this you mongs

>tfw 7" wrists 9" ankles 6'2"
>>
>>36579376
to prove it's not broscience you post an example of pure broscienee?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.