[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bahahaha. Batman literally does Crossfit in the movie. /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (298 KB, 800x335) Image search: [Google]
image.png
298 KB, 800x335
Bahahaha. Batman literally does Crossfit in the movie.
/fit/ btfo.

He needs functional strength, agility, speed, and endurance. Bench pressing for 5x5 won't do him any good against 20+ criminals.
>>
i don't give a shit at all desu senpai
>>
>>36576627
>lt was aII fake

Anything non comic doesn't count anyway.
>>
>>36576644
does batmans 500lbs deadlift and 700lbs clean and jerk count?
>>
>>36576627
He did weighted 3plate non kipping pullups
>>
>>36576670
>>36576658
>implying those were actual plates and didn't weight almost nothing so he could look strong on camera

baka desu senpai
>>
>>36576642
You will
>>
It's to make it appealing to normies. Comics despite being poorly drawn by fat nerds show him doing oly lifts, benching and gymnastics
>>
>>36576694
no i won't
>>
>Some autism fags who started lifting 9months ago bragging about how useless functional training is
>never been in a real fight or combat situation themselves

ISHYGDDT
>>
He may have roided but Batfleck was the best looking part of that film. His ass made the whole thing almost worth it. Fucking hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 508x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 508x508
1. It's fake
2. Your bait is weak
3. Yfw you'll never be like the crossfit games monster men no matter how many kipping pull ups or Tyson kneeling rising weighted chin up squats you do
>>
>>36576726
If you were actually concerned with fighting you would've taken up fighting, and not crossfit you faglord
>>
>>36576795
>"to prepare for his role, Ben Affleck ate a low carb, high protein and fat diet (paleo) and trained with a well known and respected Crossfit coach to achieve the body and functional conditioning the real Batman would have"

>it's fake

Pick one
>>
>>36576813
Crossfit is a huge part of the workout of most fighting sports, you fucking cuckold.
>>
>>36576813
This so much this. If you are worried about fighting just take an mma class to actually learn how to fight. Instead of paying 150$ a month to do WOD
>>36576916
No its not
>>
>>36576916
Maybe for hobbyists with no actual commitment
>>
>>36577027
Then why does batman do it, huh?
>>
>>36576627
batman also benches 1000 lbs for reps, so fuck you
>>
>>36576627
>Batman literally does Crossfit
No he doesn't.
>>
>>36576916
nonfighter detected
>>
File: W2liP2n.gif (3 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
W2liP2n.gif
3 MB, 480x292
>>36576627
>>
>Affleck does retarded shit

not surprized desu senpai
>>
File: 1457392999163.jpg (186 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457392999163.jpg
186 KB, 600x800
>>36576916
Amateur fighter and big mma fan here.

You are a complete idiot, and have just said one of the dumbest things ever posted to this board.

Most pros lift heavy compounds, but it comprises a very small part of their training camp leading up to a fight.

The endurance based work they do is almost always a simulation of what they expect in the ring/octagon.

The last guy to try and incorporate gimmicky bullshit into his game got choked out by a dyel lanklet.
>>
Lifting freeweights is developing functional strength. Crossfit is just shitty ieffective weight training with needlessly complicated and dangerous cardio.

Protip: entertainers know fuck all about fitness
>>
>>36577243
Lmao bro stfu. I've been a certified warrior monk for 4 years and counting. And guess what, crossfit IS a huge fucking part of my daily routine.
Now sir the fuck down kid, before you embarrass yourself even further.
>>
>>36576916
too long couldn't be fucked posting story,
no
>>
>>36577383
>certified

I just re-sheathed my katana. Pls no crossfight
>>
>>36576627

>does crossfit in the movie
>does hours and hours of normal lifting to actually look like he does.
>>
>>36577427
>smirks underneath fedora

Smart man
>>
literally arguing about whether crossfit is good because fucking batman did it in a fucking movie.

this goddamn board man
>>
>>36576680
No shit. The fictional character batman is strong, not the actor...youre an idiot
>>
crossfit no. Cross training yes. There is a difference.

one is useful, the other is a marketing gimmick with funky moves and exercises to appeal to the masses and grab their money.
>>
Baka desu senpai
>>
>hammer training and resistance pulling
>2 exercises which are older then the idea of crossfit are now crossfit because they incorporate it
What's next, olympic athletes are crossfitters because they clean weights?
>>
>>36576813
this

also what the fuck is with the people that are always like yeah he looks good but I could beat him up. How fucking miserable does your life have to be that you have to keep bragging about the one thing you actually learned and trained to do and someone else didn't. Yeah, no shit someone that's been training any martial art for 3 years could beat me, who's been training martial arts for 0 years, up.

That's not why I'm working out for though, if I wanted to be good at fighting I'd do a fighting sport
>>
>>36576627
crossfit is a conditioning program for gymnasts, and batman is a highly conditioned gymnast, so its nbd
>>
>>36576695
Why are people glancing over this post? If you ever see Batman training in the comics it's always a mix of heavy fucking oly lifts and intense gymnastics.

But the average plebian don't want to see a clean and jerk and learning gymnastics would've taken too long.

So what a kind of in the middle not really but the normies eat it up?

Crossfit.

The Hollywood Jews have done it again.
>>
>>36577549
I don't know, I'm pretty into fighting as a hobby, and I'd still be wary of fighting a bodybuilder.

If things go to plan it could go alright but anybody with high mass is someone to worry about going to the ground with.
>>
>>36576680
are you retarded? it was right there on the screen, how the fuck or wasn't real?
>>
>>36576909
real batman would do oly lifts and gymnastics you faggot, shill is real
>>
>>36576627
So, you see a movie and think it is real?
>>
>>36576916
Are you on fucking acid cunt
>>
>>36576627
someone post the comic where batman deadlifts with horrible form
>>
>>36576627
Saitama litteraly does 100 sit ups, 100 push ups, 100 squats and a 10km run everyday in one punch man.
/fit/ btfo

He needs functional strength, agility, speed, and endurance and most importantly to surface his body limits and go into God mode. Bench pressing for 5x5 won't do him any good against dragon ranked threats.
>>
>>36576916
Is it fun to always be wrong?
>>
>>36576627
>what is a fiction
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.