[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 44242424242.png (209 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
44242424242.png
209 KB, 2500x2500
Let's get a good gym feels thread going, I'll start. I just hit 200 for 5 on bench
>>
Benched about 10 pounds over my bodyweight for the first time.

Shut down a bitch who tried to come back to me after being hung up on her ex.

Good feels all around. We'll all make it.
>>
>>36575605
Ever since I started running Test, I've had a lot of guys staring at me in the gym. The in combination with my insertions makes me look pretty damn good.

Also noticed that the bigger guys are starting to respect me more.
Training without roids is like playing runescape without membership. You're never going to get anywhere..
>>
File: image.png (142 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 640x1136
>>36575605
Ever since I started running Test, I've had a lot of guys staring at me in the gym. The in combination with my insertions makes me look pretty damn good.

Also noticed that the bigger guys are starting to respect me more.
Training without roids is like playing runescape without membership. You're never going to get anywhere..

also, pic
>>
>>36575990
thanks senpai

t. natty
>>
Just completed my pr on bench (3x5 62.5kg). Feelsgoodman
>>
File: batusi.gif (476 KB, 245x195) Image search: [Google]
batusi.gif
476 KB, 245x195
>>36576005
>>
I've had bad knees my whole life. Lately, one knee has been cracking and clicking in a weird way. I got knee braces that have helped A LOT.

Today I squatted 215, 5x5 without any pain or discomfort in my knees. Felt good man.
>>
>>36576067
but r u getting pussy tho
>>
>>36576072
ask ur mom
>>
I got a job after busting my ass for two months.

Enjoyed a cheat meal after 6 weeks of eatting clean, felt fine after don't feel like binging on junk food until I regain all the weight I lost (my biggest concern).

And I got an A on a midterm for one of my tough science courses.

Things are going alright.
>>
>tfw you sit down at the perfect angle and fart and the vibration of your pants jiggles your balls
>>
Can finally bench lift lmao1plate consistently, working my way out of being a skinny fag
>>
Did my first 80 kg deadlift for 3x5. A small step for me, a big step for my body
>>
Got to work out with one of the greatest All Blacks of all time in the gym.
>>
>>36576005
Well you're a queef aren't ye?
>>
>>36576005
Jesus christ this is cringy.
>>
>squatted 245 for 5x5

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
I got a chance to finally get my financial status back on track, let's hope it'll all go well so i can get to the gym and try to DL 440 once again. Hopefully in the following 2-3 months i'll get back to 5 plate dl.
Also, made some nice 8 figure straps out of two identical canvas belts because i don't want to pay 40 bucks for the giants pro ones.
>>
File: 1458582790101.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
1458582790101.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1100
>finished at the gym
>oh hey Raiders of the Lost Ark is playing at the theater tomorrow
>go to buy ticket for it
>notice QT behind the counter is staring a hole through me
>mfw was still in my tight Jurassic Park shirt and it was chest day
>>
>>36578825
That's really cool. Did he give any advice that changed up your training methods?
>>
>>36578865
Lol
>>
>>36576080
ROID RAGE
>>
Just hit my first raw 4 pl8 squat after 18 months of working out, heeeep draaahve! Have done 4x180kg before with a belt.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.