[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder you can literally be gaining muscle by sitting on your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.jpg (165 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.jpg
165 KB, 480x640
Reminder you can literally be gaining muscle by sitting on your ass if you're on roids
>>
>>36574789
>your body on SS
>>
>>36574789
i know this is bait but how is a picture of a skinnyfat dyel a reminder

you cant build muscle out of nowhere
>>
>>36574843

>a program designed for strength doesn't produce aesthetics

What a surprise
>>
Well, at least he has a nice ass. That's aesthetics, right?
>>
His arms aren't bad I think
A cut and he'd look fine
>>
Too much malk
>>
seriously why grow a ponytail, If I see betas with those I laugh to their face
>>
I always thought that picture was terrible but I ended up reading the report about Zach and found out he ate like 6000 calories every day so he basically went from skelly to fat as fuck.
If they had a part 2 where he cuts aggressively I'm sure he would look pretty good considering how long he's been training.
I still think SS puts too much emphasis on the squat but I'm curious what the results would be for someone who actually tries to look good earlier than 2 years down the line.
>>
>>36574789
i wanna see what test & tren would do to a skinny lanklet who has never lifted

any pics of anything close to that?
>>
>>36577113
there have been studies on test and you gain more muscle doing nothing on it than you would working out naturally

not sure about tren though
>>
>>36574977

You will never become asthetic if the ss demon takes you
>>
>>36577272

More non-fat mass, not necessarily the same thing as more muscle.
>>
>>36577285
well they did the study on muscle size
what else could that size come from?
>>
>>36577291

They did the study by checking lean mass, which is literally everything in the body not fat. It'll pick up muscle increases but also glycogen, water, food weight and so on.

Test, especially in fat motherfuckers, causes a shitton of water retention. They also didn't control for diet, which skews things.
>>
>>36577311
had no idea
thanks for keeping me informed anon
>>
>>36577109
No he would not look good cut stop this fuxking meme
Cunt
>>
Test is fucking god-fuel.

You can cruise on a slightly higher than TRT dose for life without it having any bad side effects, and it will make a huge difference in your appearance and training.

I don't see why people are so scared of it.
All you're doing really is increasing your test levels to that of those with the best genetics for fitness and aesthetics"
Of course blasting test, orals and other compounds isnt safe but thats a different story.
>>
>>36577332
>You can cruise on a slightly higher than TRT dose for life without it having any bad side effects

how much test is that a week?
>>
>>36577028
Ponytails are love, ponytails are live.

Twintails are ok too.
>>
>>36577344

~200-250mg
>>
>>36577332
To be fair, it's hormones. Testosterone is pretty much a wonder drug as far as hormones are concerned, but there are always going to be people who react very badly to certain hormonal adjustments. Some of them are going to have adverse physical reactions, and some are going to have mental issues.

It's not for everyone. Hell, sometimes even some of the positive things can be bad for some people.

For example, increased testosterone oftentimes increases confidence. Normally that's a good thing, but if you're someone who has to make high risk decisions then a confidence boost can be a very bad thing if suddenly you start making reckless decisions because you're brain is telling you you're a demigod.
>>
>>36574789

What was this? 6 months of progress, you plebs do realize that SS+ gomas is for strength/mass, and not aesthetics? Although if zach kept at it for another 30 months and cut weight he would be p aesthetic.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.