[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make this shit taste good? Or at least enjoyable to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: oatmeal-weight-loss[1].jpg (246 KB, 1024x750) Image search: [Google]
oatmeal-weight-loss[1].jpg
246 KB, 1024x750
How do I make this shit taste good? Or at least enjoyable to eat.

The texture makes me want to vomit and the taste is far from the best, should I just dump sugar into it like has been suggested? Water vs Milk? Cooking it in a pot on the hob vs the microwave?
>>
blend it dry to powder and drink
or
+ honey + milk + banana and eat

also mix with whey and buy good osts, they taste different

have a nice day anon
>>
>>36573410

How can I tell if I've bought "good" oats? I'm taking it for granted that price isn't always indicative.

And do I just go with unflavoured whey for mixing into my meals?
>>
Mixed 1 cup with unsweetened cashew milk, tbsp of cocoa powder, scoop of protons, 2 tbsp of sugar free chocolate syrup, 2 tbsp maple syrup. Let it marinate overnight.
Still tasted like cardboard.
>>
>>36573387
Are you a child? Everything you eat must be enjoyable and sweet?

It is fuel, eat it so that you can lift hard.
>>
File: image.png (367 KB, 532x502) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367 KB, 532x502
>>36573805
>Are you a child? Everything you eat must be enjoyable and sweet?
>It is fuel, eat it so that you can lift hard.
>>
>>36573890
>le friendzone meme
Thanks for the kekz anon.
>>
>>36573387
Just think about the gains
>>
>>36573387
cook/microwave oats in water, add 1 scoop whey, stevia and a little dash salt to balance out the sweetness

this has never failed me and it can be done quickly
>>
>oats
>milk
>mass gainer (your flavor of choice)
> olive oil
>one raw egg
> blend for 30 sec

tastes pretty good
>>
Half a cup of oats, 1 cup water, microwave 2:30 minutes eat plain, or add banana.
>>
I haven't noticed a difference between cooking on the stovetop vs the microwave

1:1 ratio of milk to water
pinch of salt
little bit of butter
teaspoon or two of maple syrup

alternatively you could get rye flakes instead. they're more expensive, but they have slightly more fiber and protein per calorie and they also taste much better than oats without adding shit to them.
>>
>>36573387
Just follow the directions on the package. Cook in a pot on the stove, make the liquid half milk/half water. Add a banana if you're a baby and can't handle it.
>>
>>36573387
50/50 milk and water and a ton of sugar.
>>
>>36573387
Wait 5 years. Now try when palate isn't of a 12 year old's.
>>
Honey
>>
I put raw oats in my nutribullet smoothies with frozen berries, carrots,spinach,Almond milk, protein powder and peanut butter.
>>
The recipe for good oatmeal that I've been using for years is oats, shredded grains, milk/water, raisins, pop that shit in the microwave for about a minute, then add honey and cinnamon.
>>
Brown sugar is the only thing that makes oatmeal good.
>>
>>36573387
heres a simple recipe op

just above .5 cup of milk, simmer in a pot on medium

once the milk starts to bubble around the edges, add a pinch PINCH of salt.

add .5 cup of oatmeal

>stir
until the milk is absorbed completely by the oats

mash up half a banana

combine

add a tsp of maple syrup.

delicious oats
>>
>>36573387
Mix that shit raw with peanut buttee and honey, its fucking delicious
>>
>>36574437
Me too fella, a cup of oats with 400 mL of milk and a tbsp or 2 of natty pb does nicely for me.
>>
>>36574644
Dubs of truth
>>
>>36573387
I used to hate oatmeal and suddenly I can't get enough of it. I suppose this accompanies me just wanting less sweet stuff in general, but I just flavor them with some blueberries and accompany the whole thing with a glass of milk+proton powder
>>
>>36573443
I buy steel cut.
>>36573410
Oats added to smoothies are great and easy

If you want a sweeter taste try adding the cooked oats with a raw mashed banana. Taste very sweet.
If it's the lumpy texture you don't like try dry oat recipes they're less time consuming and quick eat.
I usually just eat some dry oats with a mashed banana some blueberries and a little almond milk takes like no time to prepare/eat
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.