[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Are McDonalds meals, dare I say it, really fucking great for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1458825393893.png (72 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1458825393893.png
72 KB, 557x605
1. Are McDonalds meals, dare I say it, really fucking great for /fit/izens? If you have water instead of cola then what's wrong with them? Buying chicken breasts or lots of fish or whatever you guys talk about is expensive and requires time to cook. They are also really low in calories per grammes.

2. Are back squats superior to front squats in any meaningful way? Is it fine to do only front squats or is it dumb? My flexibility is fine but front squats feel so much more comfortable. Even a high bar back squat feels unnatural in comparison, and more dangerous if you fall forward.
>>
>>36572889
No and it depends on your own body, choose the most comfortable one/the one you can progress the most on.
>>
Fast food is fine. The misconception comes when you have fatasses eating too much of it and get sick or die.

Choose a squat based on what you want to improve.
>>
Hijacking this thread because I dont want to make one

Redpill me on chocolate, /fit/
[spoiler]please[/spoiler]
>>
chicken breast is not expensive, you can cook it in an oven while doing other things and it takes less than an hour and it's perfect for losing weight because it's high in protein and low in calories

mcdonalds is okay for gaining weight if you don't eat it every day because it is a good amount of protein and calories but it also contains other shit that you wouldn't want to eat too much of. it's also a lot more expensive than you might think if you're eating it all the time. i'm a fan of wendy's because you can order a meal with iced tea to drink and chili as the side.

different squats work slightly different muscles
>>
>>36572974

OP here. Don't hijack this topic for such an obvious question. Chocolate is shit. Pure shit
>>
>>36572974
Hijack this thread. No survivors.
>>
>>36572992
If you're asking about McDonald you probably know nothing
Fuck off and let others reply to me
>>
Front squats work the quads more I think
>>
>1. Are McDonalds meals, dare I say it, really fucking great for /fit/izens?
no, too much salt, growth hormones, other chemicals and so on, *sniff*
>>
>>36572889

Low quality meat, overseasoned with salt, syrupy dressings on everything.

It's going to be cheaper to buy your own chicken or whatever and cook at home.
>>
muh bacon tasty burger

>50g protons

yes please
>>
>>36573032

>growth hormones
>bad
>>
I wish I could order like 2 weeks worth of mcdonalds and keep that shit frozen for whenever I'm hungry

I'd totally bulk on mcdonalds, but I'm not driving to mcdonalds every day
>>
File: images (4).jpg (23 KB, 362x406) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
23 KB, 362x406
>chicken is 1.99 a pound
>tuna is 1.99 for 4 cans, that's 108g of protons right there
>broccoli is 80c a pound
>big Mac meal is 5 bucks

I could keep going
>>
>>36573364
2 mcdoubles is 2 dollars
740 calories, 42g protein, 66g carbs

a pound of chicken breasts is 500 calories, 105g protein, 0g carbs
up here in canada that's between 4 and 6 dollars/pound depending on weekly deals
>>
>>36572974
dark chocolate is good for you in small amounts. otherwise it's shit
>>
>>36572889
Front squats will target your quads more but high bar squats allow to go heavier and involve more muscle groups.
>>
>>36573017
Don't fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
>>36573701
yeah but like
chicken breast sux
>>
File: 1458992054292.png (669 KB, 618x481) Image search: [Google]
1458992054292.png
669 KB, 618x481
>>36574080
fite me irl faggit
>>
>>36574125

Don't you dare talk like that to my wife's son ever again.
>>
>>36573748
Does low bar hit the most muscle groups doe?
>>
>>36574157

OP here. I refuse to do low bar because it is a disgusting unnatural lift.
>>
>>36573191
This
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.