[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >manlet >good job, good pay >live in city
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: tfwfitandlonely.jpg (59 KB, 901x717) Image search: [Google]
tfwfitandlonely.jpg
59 KB, 901x717
>be me
>manlet
>good job, good pay
>live in city pretty central
>autist
>no friends
>no gf
>only people I talk to are gym workers, coffee servers and bartenders
>tfw I pay for people I consider friends
>tfw

At least I lift and people mire at the gym, r-right brehs?
>>
Get some gym bros asap
>>
>>36572871
Since you're a manlet, your gains don't even count. Sorry, bro...
>>
Is this a feels thread?
Drunk, but not nearly drunk enough to write out my greentext and submit to the feels 2bqhw/u familia.
>>
>>36572895
True, but don't think for a second that your "gains" mean shit either.

Girls literally don't give a fuck about muscles, even if they're on a tall guy. They like height, but don't make the mistake of thinking that height + muscles = attractive. You need face. Sorry, but that's the way it is. If pursuing girls is what you're interested in, leave /fit/ and go to /r9k/ where you belong.
>>
>>36572871
I was on periscope and found these two 18 year olds just chatting and hanging out in their room.

Some guy came in and started trying to talk to them, then he busted out a question like:
>how tall are you?
>oh wow 5'7, you are taller than me heh
>yeah im shorter, would you date a guy shorter than you?

And they both said the same thing that always gets posted on here.
>oh no lol, haha, sorry, i like wearing heels and i want to be able to wear heels with a guy so i wont date anyone shorter than me

I was going to make a manlet joke but I didnt want to make him feel worse.
>>
>>36573084
what is periscope?
>>
>>36573169
Its an app senpai
https://www.periscope.tv/

You can live stream or look at other people livestreaming. Ive seen personal trainers livestream and answer fitness questions. Then at the end they try to hawk an ebook or something.
>>
>>36573169
I'd assume it's a chatting platform like chatroulette or omegle
>>
>>36573183
oh it looks great
>>
>>36573084
Nobody denies that height matter, but in the real world as long as your taller than the girl it doesn't mean shit. Some girls don't care even if you're shorter.
>>
>>36573003
>Girls

I'm not going to bother posting a smug anime so you'll just have to imagine one yourself.
>>
File: happiness.jpg (6 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
6 KB, 300x303
>be 6'0
>unemployed
>no gf for years
>socially awkward
>have good gym bros
>every day look forward to the gym just to hang with friends
Gymbros make life worth living
>>
>manlet distance runner
>skinnyfat 125lbs, hate how fat and disgusting my body is
>lifts are fucking weak as shit, squat is 80lbs
>lonely as fuck
>connect to people in houses on my running courses
>discuss with them in my head how they like the video game they're playing or the show they're watching
>"Better Call Saul, nice. I need to catch up on the new season, how is it so far?"
>realize how lonely I really am

fuck life i hate this shit
>>
>>36575292
>>skinnyfat 125lbs
Jesus, how short are you?
I once was Auschwitz mode and weighted 135.
I can't imagine a man weighing 125
>>
>>36572871
Better than me.
I'm 6'1, but the only people I talk to are my co-workers, and they're all basic bitches (with two exceptions), and I only work on weekends anyway
>>
>>36575309

5'8, literally suicide tier
>>
>>36575448
I can see why you're trying to get /fit/.
If you can't be tall, at least you can be strong
>>
File: cuckedgerman.png (100 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
cuckedgerman.png
100 KB, 240x255
>>36575465
Yeah that's my goal. OP manlet here (5'6" inb4 kys) and I lift for strength. It's good for when I need to do everything by myself without assistance. I can actually pick shit up. I'm 115lbs up from 88lbs. I want to reach 130lbs but the last 15lbs is the hardest.

I do not lift for grills, I said no gf for context (inb4 no gf coz gay).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.