[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here lost weight and build muscle, solely to attract/get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: sJo8ND.png (250 KB, 367x550) Image search: [Google]
sJo8ND.png
250 KB, 367x550
Has anyone here lost weight and build muscle, solely to attract/get women ?

Let's say this is your best reason for physical self improvement.
>>
>>36572113
To add to the op, does anyone else here lift even though they already have a solid gf? And I'm not talking about being stronger and healthier I mean like lifting for aesthetics.
>>
Yes. And it works 100%. However I was also attractive and and had game before I put on muscle.
>>
>>36572452
I do. I do it to maintain my current physique, also to look better for her though. No harm in looking better and better
>>
>>36572113
liftan for grills is straight up faggotry
>>
>>36572452
>getting a gf
>letting your body go to shit
Easiest way to get cucked
>>
>>36573294
isn't that just nature, you're improving yourself to seem more attractive to the opposite sex in order to procreate

peacocks and birds do that big display thing with feathers and dances and shit this is pretty much the same thing
>>
>>36573342
This
>>
>>36572113
When I first started, yes. But then I stopped caring. I'm still a sperg, lifting won't fix that.... ;_;
>>
>>36572489
Basically this.

Already had a good face but was a scrawny bitch, I can't expect a girl to look really good for me if I won't be willing to do the same, especially since I have pretty high standards.
>>
>>36573397
>isn't that just nature, you're improving yourself to seem more attractive to the opposite sex in order to procreate

>peacocks and birds do that big display thing with feathers and dances and shit this is pretty much the same thing
>>
>>36573441
tips fedora
>>
It is honestly tough for me to separate my goals of becoming a better person, and attracting girls. Both go hand in hand, while the overarching goal is really self-improvement. the prospects of ladies consumes a good amount of time
>>
>>36572113
jesus so sick of this gay question
>>
I'm not that attractive facially and have no game, so it's the only thing I can do to make myself more attractive.
>>
>>36573342
Can confirm.
Happened to me.
>>
>>36572113
>tfw lift to be stronger than my daddy
>tfw sloots came anyway
>>
>>36573441
tips pizza guy
>>
I used to bulk occasionally but I try to stay thin now. 12% body fat is the best for attracting mates.
http://www.businessinsider.com/body-fat-linked-to-male-attractiveness-and-immune-system-2012-11
>>
I have an ugly face, but I have a good personality and a good body.

I distract girls away from my face with my muscles.

It usually works for like 3 months, then they catch on and dump me.
>>
I got into lifting because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to protect my women. I wanted to be tougher and scarier.
>>
>>36574189
it's very odd knowing you are stronger than your father. At the same time, if my son ever gets to be big and strong, I would only feel pride. God, lifting is fucking great
>>
File: IMG-20140726-WA0014.jpg (207 KB, 909x917) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20140726-WA0014.jpg
207 KB, 909x917
>>36572113
>solely to attract/get women
I wish I had. But truth is when I hit the gym I had health in mind. It was something I couldn't postpone any more.

Then all the desire to please women came back. But the first and foremost instinct was survival.
>>
>>36574223

Don't even joke. If you posted on /b/ they will have a shitfest about that.
>>
>>36575882
>posting on /b/

Never gonna make it.
>>
My face is nothing special. Not something you'd stop and gag at but not something that will ever have someone stop and tell me I'm cute.

That had nothing to do with anything. I started lifting intensively when I realized that being a better me and posting shirtless pictures and her seeing how much better I am on normie media was it's own spiteful reward. Oh, and the Tinder hoes.
>>
>>36572113
FUCK NO BRO, don't lift for girls, for fucks sake, I know that is thrown around here like a goddamn meme, but fuck that shit

do it for the bro that can't lift anymore cuz he got cancer, or the guy the can't squat cuz his legs got blown the fuck up, fuck lifting for girls, they come and go, you know who won't, the iron and you, if anything bro, do it for you
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.