[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got done working out about an hour ago. About to smoke a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Feel2.gif (6 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
Feel2.gif
6 KB, 569x510
Just got done working out about an hour ago. About to smoke a blunt. Will the gainz goblin come find me?
>>
Gains Goblin is as real as the boogeyman
>>
>>36571471
Boogeyman is pretty real f a m
>>
The devil's lettuce is a strong tool of the gains goblin. It's not the pot that takes the gains it's the snacking that it brings on
>>
Just don't start to eat unless you really need it. I rarely smoke because when i do the ham planet inside me starts eating non-stop
>>
>>36571464
no but the faggot goblin surely will
>>
>>36571464
don't do it man. The addiction isn't worth it.
>>
No but the degenerate goblin sure will
>>
>>36571918

>weed
>addictive
>>
>>36571925
>degenerate

Nice buzzword
>>
>>36572255
Not him, and I agree with you that it is not chemically addictive in itself

But I think that it may become a behavioral addiction for some people, because they do it so habitually and sometimes say that they have more fun if they're on it
>>
>>36572278
You mean like going to the gym?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.