[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't isolate abs. should I start now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I don't isolate abs. should I start now?
>>
>>36570374
Taking that last thread to heart I see.
>>
>>36570409
Lol i'm guessing you're the guy who said I need to work out abs? :) Just want a smaller waist, so I never worked them out.
>>
NAH BRAH DEADIES AND THE SQUATS ARE ALL YA NEED CUZ THE ABS SQUEEZE TO KEEP PRESSURE IN YA BELLY TO KEEP THE SPINE GOOD (THEY ARENT A PRIME MOVER THO OR ANYTIN)

AND IF U ISOLATE NEVER EVER NEVER DO CRUNCHES ESPECIALLY NOT WITH WEIGHT CUZ UR BACK WILL GET BROKE
>>
>>36570414
Nah I'm not but I read it. I am also your same height and am on my 4th week of working out. I was a skeleton before at 134. Im at 142 now. Lean mass! More defined abs would look good on you.
>>
>>36570374
If you can't even see them when flexing you're still too high in %bf
>>
>>36570414
your abs and obliques will never be biggar than your hips, working your abs will make them thicker and push out more, but they will not thicken your waist, the ones that might are obliques, some like them some dont, they are the ones that give you the fridge mode look when you are at a higher BF% and that Adonis belt look when at lower BF%, but generally speaking your abs and obliques will not be thicker than your hips, because of the way that they insert into it and into the ribs.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.