[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to never reach my Olympian physique nattys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
How does it feel to never reach my Olympian physique nattys?

Enjoy training away when you'll never achieve what I have.
>>
inb4 nattys claiming that looks bad, meanwhile they bust their asses off in the gym, refuse to eat food they like and sacrifice opportunities to socialize to make sure their diet is on point so they can maintain 1/10th of his mass
>>
>>36570337
>>36570300
Pretty comfy, my vascularity is still above his, and I'll be running marathons when I'm 70 still, where this guy is going to be a loose bag of shit. At the end of my bulk I'll be pound for pound stronger.
>>
File: 1bFcg3Y.jpg (50 KB, 463x543) Image search: [Google]
1bFcg3Y.jpg
50 KB, 463x543
>>36570300
you'll be dead before age 50.
>>
>>36570300
what do you mean, never have a baloon belly or balls the size of peanuts, and estrogen problems of cycle?
>>
>>36570378

>mentioning vascularity when you weigh under 200lb

topkek, might as well respect fat girls for theire big titts kid.
>>
>>36570300
>How does it feel to never reach my Olympian physique nattys?

pretty good desu
>>
Thanks for making this thread OP. Now, im gunna hijack it.

Boston loyd is a fantastic example, if not the best example, of the final destination for people who think steroids are for everyone. A lot of people here use the word "genetics" a lot, and people don't understand what this means. Arnold has mentioned this point a lot - "What separate a champion from someone who isn't a champion...is blah blah blah". There are many factors that separate a champion from the rest, and a seriously important factor in that list is genetics. Genetics IS what separates a champion from everyone else.

Why is it that Boston loyd has made it this far? Boston believes that abusing steroids is the only way to become a bodybuilder in today's world. And while that has a certain amount of truth to it, it still isn't the correct answer. What needs to be thought about is, if you take all the current champions and remove their steroids completely, remove all the drugs and leave them with caffeine and protein powder, essentially leaving everyone naturally, those champions would still be bigger and look better than 99% of the rest of the world, including myself. The champions make it that far because of their god given genetics. Their ability to put on mass, their insertions, the way they individually respond, their joint and muscle integrity, and hundreds more. They have the 1% of genetics.

You can certainly push your way past the other 98% of the competition by abusing roids, but the fact of the matter is Boston loyd will never be a champion. Sure he's won plenty of competitions, but he wasn't doing it because he has the ability to put on mass quickly. He was taking MORE drugs than any of the other competitors. Without drugs, boston would remain a nobody. He's part of the 99%, and forever will be.
>>
>>36570416
6'3 215 roodypoo.
Suck my genetics.
>>
>>36570499
genetics is what seperates olympians from top level national competitors. genetics seperate current top6 from freaks of nature like coleman. but without highest quality drugs coleman would be nothing.
>>
>>36570530
>but without highest quality drugs coleman would be nothing

you missed probably the most important point, that if no one had any drugs coleman would still be one of the best looking bbers that ever lived
>>
>>36571702
you missed the point. at the endgame it's genetics vs genetics, but best possible drugs are a requirement to even participate
>>
>>36570300
>olympian physique
>roid gut
Nah
>>
>>36570337
Im not saying people on gear look bad, but the guy in OPs pic just looks bad, negleted chest, disproportionate body and all
>>
>that pathetic chest ruins the rest of zeus body
>>
>>36571866
>sacrificed all his money and health to be the best bodybuilder he can be
>didn't notice his chest is too small/X is too big and didn't fix his routine
I guess next time he should ask you for training advice
>>
>>36571896
I seriously think every amount of gear sold need to come with a how to pamphlet on keeping your muscles proportionate
>>
>>36572009
or perhaps you should fucking realize that you often can't fix proportions no matter what
do you think Dennis Wolf has small calves or Kai Greene has "small" traps because they can't be bothered training them harder?
kid, do you even lift?
>>
>>36570509
>over six feet
>barely past 200 pounds

Come talk to me after you've clean bulked to 240, son.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
>>36570300
>golem gut
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.