[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greg O'Gallagher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (131 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
131 KB, 960x720
What is /fit/'s opinion about Kinobody, Intermittent Fasting and Greg in general ?
>>
Wow, who is this guy?

This guy looks cool.
>>
File: zyzz and who.jpg (50 KB, 604x452) Image search: [Google]
zyzz and who.jpg
50 KB, 604x452
>>36568105
fake natty

manlet

no legs

shit tier routines
stop shilling him
>>
Fake natty. Amazing physique. Has some good ideas. May be gay. Seems like he has aspergers. Srs.

Guy is really awkward
>>
>>36568134
^
Exactly something Greg the aspie would say.
>>
>>36568105
Intermittent fasting is fine, i usually don't eat breakfast too but the way he does it is pretty retarded.

>durr let's not eat anything but cofee and apples the whole day so i can have 1500 calories of chipotle for dinner.

I like how he explains that you will never look good if you're not very strong as a natty lifter (even though he probably isn't natty)
>>
>>36568145
>>36568152
Wait, is this guy on steroids as well?

Fucking hell... brb hopping on gear
>>
>>36568299
Yeah he probably cruises in a low dosage too keep his size at a really low body fat.

Pretty much anyone who sells shit with his phisique is on gear, there's no reason not to be.
>>
>>36568349
>low dosage

Such as?
>>
He claims to be training for 10 years , so let's assume for argument's sake that he is natty.

Do you guys believe intermittent fasting was the key to this kind of extreme natty-fat-burning ?
>>
He weighs something like 160-170 at 5'7"-5'10". It's very possible that he is not on anything. Lean != steroids. He's also very good at taking pictures with good angles + lighting. I'd say it's 75% chance he's on, 25% not.
>>
>>36568356
300 mg a week or something like that, i'm not expert though. Ask on /fraud/.
>>
>>36568389
From my personal experience:

Yes, that's how you do it.
>>
>>36568389
Calorie restricting is the key. Intermittent fasting is just a way to do it easier.
>>
>>36568400
Thanks.
>>
>>36568389
IF and training during the fasting period is miserable to most people, so no. It might work for him, but it does not work for most people. Try it for yourself.
>>
>>36568422
>training during the fasting period

Not mandatory though.
>>
File: 00Kh7S8.png (819 KB, 610x657) Image search: [Google]
00Kh7S8.png
819 KB, 610x657
>>36568105
i'd rather like to know who's this uncle scooby guy.

is he natty?
>>
>>36568443
trt
>>
>>36568466
obviously more than just a trt dose.
>>
>>36568105
How much does he squat and deadlift?
>>
>>36568105
IF is retarded, no pro bodybuilder does IF no professional coach tells their clients to do IF.

If u wanna get shredded eat many meals a day with lots of protein and low carbs + cardio while glycogen depleted (morning, or after workout).

U can also lose weight while eating cakes and other shit but don't u want the best/fastest results?
>>
>>36568530
Does it matter ? He lifts for the money and the aesthetics.
>>
>>36568553
>no pro bodybuilder does IF

Nor anything without steroids.
Retard.
>>
>>36568503

'TRT doses' can be anywhere from 50mg/week to 500mg/week.

It should also be noted that most of what people claim is TRT is actually mega doses of male sex steroids.
>>
>>36568573
What makes you say he's not taking more than 500mg?
>>
>>36568553

>IF is retarded
>cardio while glycogen depleted

Pick one, bro. That's the whole point of IF.
Someone skipped biology class.
>>
>>36568105

My money is on him using HGH from being around those who use HGH.

For anyone who doesn't know the effects of the drug, compare Kinobody to a lot of pro wrestlers today (Rollins, Neville, Balor). It's an open secret the drug testing in WWE forces them to use HGH and Kino has the same look and sheen.
>>
>>36568559
>Does it matter ?
Yes. It is the only thing that matters. If he doesn't squat and deadlift he is not considered to be a man. If his squat and deadlift are low or disproportionate to his bench he is a pathetic submale .

I'll ask again. How much does he squat and deadlift?
>>
>>36568625
Do you know how much IF raises your own HGH?
>>
>>36568584

Scooby seems well versed enough at his age to realize the cost (sides) of doing a gram plus per week of test isn't worth the reward.

My money is on him doing GH (4-6IU) daily with 250mg max of test per week though.
>>
>>36568637
>How much does he squat and deadlift?
He doesn't. He believes the squats and deads will make your legs too big meme.
>>
>>36568653
a fucking lot, but it still makes no difference, because it's not the exact right type. I'll see if I can find the source
>>
>>36568661
Then I have no respect for him as a person and would politely request he don't reproduce to end his cowardly bloodline
>>
I do a sort of take on IF
I think fasting for the sake of being fasted is gay and lame but I usually only drink water until my small preworkout meal, maybe some calories periworkout, and then I have one large or two medium post workout meals. I usually train in the afternoon so it works out to a 16-18 hour 'fast' on average. The true fast is more like 14 hours though. It's just an easy way to keep my calories low.
>>
>>36568659
Why are u talking about roids when u have never done them?

All of a sudden everyone on /fit/ is a expert on roids...
>>
>>36568145
did these guys own shirts?
>>
>>36568653
>>36568678

from one of Lyle McDonald's books.

>As its name suggests, GH is a growth promoting hormone, increasing protein synthesis in the muscle and liver. GH also tends to mobilize FFA from fat cells for energy.
>In all likelihood, most of the anabolic actions of GH are mediated through a class of hormones called somatomedins, also called insulin-like growth factors (IGFs). The primary IGF in the human body is insulin like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) which has anabolic effects on most tissues of the body. GH stimulates the liver to produce IGF-1 but only in the presence of insulin.
High GH levels along with high insulin levels (as would be seen with a protein and carbohydrate containing meal) will raise IGF-1 levels as well as increasing anabolic reactions in the body. To the contrary, high GH levels with low levels of insulin, as seen in fasting or carbohydrate restriction, will not cause an increase in IGF-1 levels. This is one of the reasons that ketogenic diets are not ideal for situations requiring tissue synthesis, such as muscle growth or recovery from certain injuries: the lack of insulin may compromise IGF-1 levels as well as affecting protein synthesis.
>>
>>36568653

It won't to any noticable extent. #

Kinobody uses IF as the magic bullet of his brand when he reality is he is using HGH and steroids.

Snake oil salesman of the highest order.
>>
>>36568699

You might be a teen leeching your moms free internet, but others ain't.
>>
>>36568716
>It won't to any noticable extent. #

That's how I can spot the one who doesn't know shit.
>>
>>36568659
Scooby doesn't have a roid gut
>>
>>36568753
refer here
>>36568714
talk less shit please.

HGH does increase with fasting, but not in a way your body can benefit.

Some studies show fasting increasing hgh by over 1400%. Which if our bodies could take full advantage of, we'd all be massive. It just can't friendo
>>
>>36568753

Where is the medical literature on IF increasing GH?

Why do doctors treat those with chronic renal faliure with extraneous GH when all they needed was limiting food to an eight hour window?
>>
>>36568772
>>36568772

http://www.cagepotato.com/mma-steroid-busts-definitive-timeline/

Neither did any of those MMA fighters. What's your point?
>>
File: baby-fed[1].jpg (104 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
baby-fed[1].jpg
104 KB, 333x500
>>36568859
>roiding for this
>>
Why does his packs look so...tired?
>>
>>36568903

To be fair they were all mostly busted for athletic steroids. Testosterone and other androgenic compounds are good for a bodybuilder, but the length of time they remain in your system and the damage they do to the cadiovasular system do not make them ideal for sports.
>>
>>36568772
To develop a gut it takes huge amounts of slin+hgh
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.