[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
belly flab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Hello /fit/ i have a question.
i need the best way to get rid of belly lab/muffin top. i have very little but i want to get rid of it fully and have been struggling to defiine my lower abs. aside from doing a thousand crunches a day like i used to (i no longer have the time for that, job and all) what are my best options. i would appreciate the help very much. a picture of me for reference, i am redefining all of my body after down months of building weight. thank you very much. any information including criticism is welcome.
>>
The ONLY way to reduce fat in one spot is to lower your overall body fat percentage
>>
ss+gomad
>>
>>36562402
>crunches
Spot training is a myth. You need to cut weight, and maybe consider Yohimbine HCL (8 dollars at bb.com). If pic is you you are almost there, do some HIIT or cycling workouts for two months at a caloric deficit and you should be happy.
>>
>>36562402
Fat is always evenly distributed with the exception of...
>chest
>ass
>legs
>stomach
If you have low body fat and still have a belly, guess which genetic inclination you won Anon.

Keep lowering your body fat, once your stomach evens out a bit more, don't do core workouts. It will make your belly fat stick out more.
Work on upperbody, eventually you'll have a more even ratio as far as looks go.
>>
>>36562413
23 yo male, in Pic (is me)
192lbs as of 3 days ago
190lbs bench
OHP 160lbs
squats 110lbs
deadlift 250lbs
power clean 160lbs
>>
>>36562473
Keep doing ss+gomad until you reach at least 6pl8 deadlift, fa m. Only way you can get 6 pack abs
>>
>>36562417
sound advice and i thank you. >>36562429
>>36562417
-both i will start more focus on upper and cut weight. keep up diet as is and i do the HIIT already, including cardio. the pic i included is reference when i was 170lbs, and i do need more upper distribution. all of this makes sense. i will report back within a month to show improvements and once again ask your opinion.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.