[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jason Blaha (56), and father of 0, was found dead in his home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 833x833
Jason Blaha (56), and father of 0, was found dead in his home gym on March 13, 2016, at 5:50 AM.

Discovered by his girlfriend in his home gym, it was reported that a seven foot barbell had impaled his anus and extended though his massive torso and out his tiny skull. On a nearby sheet of paper were written the words "Barbell Shits 3x10"

It is presumed that he was lying in a position such that his elbows were on the ground and his rear in the air with a barbell's sleeve in his anus. Two 45 pound plates were affixed to the opposite end, so that when he pushed with a shitting motion, he would force the barbell up, then relax to allow it to re-enter his ass. His girlfriend said that he was attempting a new exercise to, quote: "alleviate his extreme butthurt".

Investigators reported that there was no blood at the scene of the accident. Only a pool of TRT, peptides, and ketones was observed.
>>
>this was actually made in humour
didn't kek/10
>>
A Minor "heh".
>>
>>36561644
Just pretend I posted the [nicememekid.copypasta] here
>>
why did you waste your time writing that?
>>
jason is 56 years old?
>>
>>36561644
This is one dank pasta
>>
>>36561644
this is shit fuck off
>>
>Father of zero

Kek

The rest was shit
>>
>>36561644
hooray!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.